cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just realized that my credit profile is very gray.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just realized that my credit profile is very gray.

Meaning majority of my credit cards are gray in color except my fidelity card. Wish that was gray too. Gray cards to me seems to have some sexiness about them.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I just realized that my credit profile is very gray.

LOL. So you will be applying for cards based on color?
Message 2 of 7
kerplunk
Frequent Contributor

Hard to beat the AmEx Platinum in style. It does annoy me how the word "Platinum" is overlaying the centurion logo, though.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would it be weird to admit that I THOUGHT about doing that, applying for cards based on color, but only for a second? I love bright cheerful colors, and wish I had a lively green card and possibly a yellow and a red one.  I won't app JUST based on color, but color may push a marginal should I or should I not in the direction of "I should" at some point in the future. 

Message 4 of 7
staticvoidmain
Established Contributor

wrote:

Meaning majority of my credit cards are gray in color except my fidelity card. Wish that was gray too. Gray cards to me seems to have some sexiness about them.

count me in. gray, and a couple of blue in my case. i think i find it, overused at this point. we have 3 cards in common. my quicksilver, at least, is custom image..... but then I used a closeup photo of my gray cat!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SerreDuality well it was unintentional until now but why not? Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

Hard to beat the AmEx Platinum in style. It does annoy me how the word "Platinum" is overlaying the centurion logo, though.

Your credit profile looks pretty blue XD

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.