cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m one year into my rebuild after BK7...

tag
texasguppie
Regular Contributor

I’m one year into my rebuild after BK7...

...and it’s going okay.

Scores are back up to the mid 600’s but still fluctuate occasionally.

I’ve posted my scores in my siggy and wondered how often those in my same situation UPDATE their siggy scores?

This might be a silly question but I was bored at work and missed you guys!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CashBackQueen
Frequent Contributor

Re: I’m one year into my rebuild after BK7...

I update my scores every time they change. Could be weekly, or monthly. I'm kind of addicted to checking though 😂
BK7 DC 1/2/18 • Progress as of 5/10/22:

TCL: $89,350 • If it ain't got rewards, I don't want it Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 4
JohnnyGaddar
New Contributor

You know I check my scores twice a day. 😂 it’s funny but it’s my drug. I update my sight scores every months. 👍
Date 07/01/2018

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm about twenty months now into seriously working on my rebuild; I got my (now-closed) Capital One secured Platinum at the end of 2015, but didn't really start thinking seriously about rebuilding credit until Thanksgiving 2016 when I got my Amazon Store Card. At this point, actually, when I have ten cards totalling $81,800 in revolving credit, I'm not sure if I technically count as a "rebuilder" anymore. Anyway, I do try to update the scores in my signature as often as I can, though I sometimes forget especially if the change is just a couple of points one way or another.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.