cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm tired of this **bleep**capital one mail !!!

tag
Jansroom726
Regular Contributor

Re: I'm tired of this **bleep**capital one mail !!!

Here's a question:

If I opt-out of pre-screened offers, am I also removing myself from BT offers from my current lenders?

On occasion I like to take advantage of these.

Thanks.

25 years old. Scores around 740. Income = 45K. Chase Car Loan @ 2.4%, AAOA = 2 years. Total Personal CL = 120k.
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jansroom726 wrote:

Here's a question:

If I opt-out of pre-screened offers, am I also removing myself from BT offers from my current lenders?

On occasion I like to take advantage of these.

Thanks.

No, I don't think so.

Message 12 of 19
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I wouldn't mind if it was once a month ! But it's a freaking harassment ! Almost every week !!!!! I mean sure much rather have a cap one pre approval in the mail than some credit one or first premiers or some bank of Omaha but still.... -_-

Wow, that's interesting.  I would gladly trade an FNBO pre-qual for a Cap1 pre-qual any day!

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wacdenney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I wouldn't mind if it was once a month ! But it's a freaking harassment ! Almost every week !!!!! I mean sure much rather have a cap one pre approval in the mail than some credit one or first premiers or some bank of Omaha but still.... -_-

Wow, that's interesting.  I would gladly trade an FNBO pre-qual for a Cap1 pre-qual any day!

You shouldn't lie like that. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 19
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

For real!!  The New York Life Visa from FNBO offers the same 1.5% as the QS but it comes with a monthly EXPERIAN FICO score. 

1.5% is about .5% out of date, but an Experian FICO is golden.  To me anyway... 

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wacdenney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

For real!!  The New York Life Visa from FNBO offers the same 1.5% as the QS but it comes with a monthly EXPERIAN FICO score. 

Oh, Well your post made it sound like you'd trade a FNBO prequal for a Cap1 prequal. Smiley Tongue

Message 16 of 19
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh, Well your post made it sound like you'd trade a FNBO prequal for a Cap1 prequal. Smiley Tongue

Oh ok, I getcha now.  Did I say that backwards?!?  woopsy!

What I had meant to say was that I would gladly trade my Cap1 account for an FNBO account.  For the FICO score...  I get TU from Discover and EQ from Citi & DCU but I can't seem to nail down an EX.

Alas First National Bank of Omaha wont have me for some reason.  I even applied for Swag Bucks hoping the underwriting on it was easier and still got shot down.  Smiley Sad

Message 17 of 19
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Oh i dont mind any pre-offers from anyone, it means im being noticed Smiley Tongue

Even from Credit One and First Premier, although theirs usually ends up as dinner for my shredder. Its like an extra mouth to feed in my house, gotta feed it somehow Smiley Tongue

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Call the phone number on the app and ask to be removed from their mailing list.  I used to do that with every offer that came in the mail and they eventually stopped.  Opting out either wasn't an option at the time, or I just didn't know about it. 

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.