cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm worried and scared that I might never get a boyfriend because I'm even more Unattractive?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm worried and scared that I might never get a boyfriend because I'm even more Unattractive?

Then most other girls.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I'm worried and scared that I might never get a boyfriend because I'm even more Unattractive?

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.  Looks aren't everything.  If someone judges you only upon that then you are doing yourself a favor by eliminating them from your life.  You're here and obviously been reading about credit which is an attractive quality in my book.  

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I'm worried and scared that I might never get a boyfriend because I'm even more Unattractive?

This not just about looks this about me finding a boyfriend too.
Message 3 of 7
marty56
Super Contributor

I didn't find someone till late in life but I rather be late then too early and be sorry later.  I don't know how old you are but I find younger people more shallow these days when I was at that age but then again the old people at that time probably said that about me.

Try to go places and meet people where you can let your personality shine and someone will notice you.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm less attractive than most ladies and I snagged a good one! Go me! You will too. I promise its quality over quantity. There are good things about being single as well as good things about being in a relationship. So focus on the present and the blessings you have at the present time and love will come. Online dating helps... just be very safe and very cautious.
Message 5 of 7
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Look sweetie, if guys are only interested in your appearance; they aren't worth having..

There are a lot of very pretty girls that have tons of boyfriends but they aren't high quality, long term relationships..

I was considered very pretty but now I'm a 50 yr old married lady- and guess what? BEAUTY FADES FOR US ALL!

What's inside, inner beauty lasts forever.. You're probably a lot prettier than you realize. 

That said; Don't look for a boyfriend in bars/nightclubs etc.. Join a gym, church, club, ask friends etc...

There is somebody for everybody! Ya know.. Don't rush it- don't give up hope, it'll happen.. 

Have a Happy New Year! 

Message 6 of 7
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm worried and scared that I might never get a boyfriend because I'm even more Unattractive?  Then most other girls.

I have to admit, this has been bothering me a great deal ever since I read it. I know I replied already but I've had this issue on my mind off & on for days. I feel my first reply was just inadequate and even if the OP never returns, for anyone reading this thread in the future; I need to add this;

My son is 24 and until about 18 months ago was extremely overweight. I don't know where it came from as I've always been a lil under weight but I digress.  He's now lost almost all of that weight and goes to the gym everyday, however...
While he was 150 LBs overweight he had several girlfriends- they were lovely on both the inside and out.
One wouldn't think he could get a girl but...
He had a lot of things going for him; He was intelligent, kind, compassionate, generous, helpful, considerate, has an incredible sense of humor and in spite of the weight problem he had self confidence

I raised him that way- I told him; There are a lot of things much more important than looks. What if a person had an accident or was in a fire, would their mate/spouse leave them over that? Lord, I pray not. But the point is; there are endless qualities that make up each person; the shell they're all contained in, is just a small fraction of who they are.

Be YOU! Let your goodness shine through- LOVE who YOU are and you will radiate beauty! That's what attracts a mate, that's what keeps a mate.                         
aaa blow kiss.gif

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.