Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've got a headache..

tag
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I've got a headache..

after two margaritas, five blue's and a big shot of kamakazee...Smiley Sad  Help.
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: I've got a headache..

@fishbjc wrote:
after two margaritas, five blue's and a big shot of kamakazee...Smiley Sad Help.

Goodness gracious! Smiley Surprised Eat some simple carbs, maybe have some ramen noodles, take a long, long, hot shower, drink tiny sips of warm water through the day, and whatever you do, don't take Tylenol. (Bad for the liver and kidneys, especially when the liver is a bit, ummm, distracted.)

Are you trying to meet the qualifications for being a mod? Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 15
Scamp
Valued Contributor

fishbjc wrote:
after two margaritas, five blue's and a big shot of kamakazee...Smiley Sad  Help.

Good grief, fishbjc!  Smiley Surprised  Ouch.

Take HTSU's advice now that's too late for preventative measures, but for future reference, to head off having a hangover, eat something worthwhile with the alcohol or right after, and drink loads and LOADS of water post-alcohol and pre-sleep.  Alcohol dehydrates you, and that dehydration is a main source of the headache aspect of hangover. 

Feel better!!

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 3 of 15
fused
Moderator Emeritus

fishbjc wrote:

To feel better, you should have one of the same cocktail's you consumed the night before.
Message 4 of 15
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@fused wrote:

@fishbjc wrote:

after two margaritas, five blue's and a big shot of kamakazee...Smiley Sad Help.

To feel better, you should have one of the same cocktail's you consumed the night before.

NO!!! No hair of the dog!!!! Arrghh
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 15
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

fused wrote:

@fishbjc wrote:

NO!!! No hair of the dog!!!! Arrghh

Any wonder why so many brunch buffets serve eye-openers (bloody marys and screwdrivers).

Message Edited by fused on 05-04-2008 08:42 AM
Message 6 of 15
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I realize that, but my liver just cringes whenever I read about it.

And really, it is true that a hangover is a combination of dehydration and accumulated toxins. (Ha, I typed toxinis!) More alcohol makes the dehydration worse and adds more toxins. That's why they call it intoxicated...

Oh, well, I suppose if it helps you survive the day after... Ick.
Message 7 of 15
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Well, it's just past noon in Hawaii...time to start chugging!Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 15
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

It's always five o'clock somewhere! Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 15
fused
Moderator Emeritus

hmmm...care to join me for some scotch???
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.