Re: I've got a headache..

haulingthescoreup wrote:

Are you trying to meet the qualifications for being a mod? Smiley Very Happy

I knew something wasn't right about the mods. Smiley Very Happy
Message 11 of 15
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I had two motrin, took a nice hot bath and went back to sleep.  I woke up feeling *right as rain*.  Did 4 hours of gardening, it was a beautiful day!
Message 12 of 15
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

There you go, I'm glad you rescued your day! Nothing like a little manual labor out of doors.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've noticed I get more hungover as I get older. When I was in college (and underage) I could drink til I was a human pinball walking down down a hallway (which is only about 3 drinks cuz of my size)... and be up in action without a second thought the next morning.
Now, I have a drink and a half and I feel like I was eating chalk all night for a whole day... what's up with THAT?

And to all: start chugging water about halfway through the night.. it will prevent much of the eating-chalk hangover feeling caused by dehydration. Just don't use sugary drinks like gatorade to replenish - the added sugar will just make you feel worse Smiley Happy ((I worked for a holistic health institute before The Great Tumor of 2007)).
Message 14 of 15
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

At least I didn't have the *spins*, that is the WORST!!!!! 
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.