cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If You Were Allowed To Recommend Just "ONE" Keeper Credit Card To A Love One, What Would It Be?

tag
Rogue46
Established Contributor

Re: If You Were Allowed To Recommend Just "ONE" Keeper Credit Card To A Love One, What Wou

I'd have to go with my new Savor card and a strong second the Penfed power card Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 37
EAJuggalo
Established Contributor

Re: If You Were Allowed To Recommend Just "ONE" Keeper Credit Card To A Love One, What Wou

CSP, rental car protections, can be a cash back card if necessary or can be used as a great card to transfer points.

EX700 TU 704 EQ 694 4/03/22
Cap1 QS-$4,500 Chase Freedom Flex- $800 Chase Freedom Unlimited- $1,000 Victoria's Secret- $1,200 Citi DC- $800 Amazon Store Card- $3,500 AMEX Hilton Honors-$1,000 Discover It-$1,000 Wal-Mart MC $290 Chase Sapphire Preferred-$5,000 NFCU Flagship $13,800 AMEX BCE-$1,000 AMEX Gold-$5,000 AMEX Delta Blue $1,000 Lowe's $5,000 Navy Platinum $17,000 AMEX BBP $2,000
Message 32 of 37
galahad15
Valued Contributor

If we're talking just one card, I would keep my BEFCU VISA, since it offers a very low single-digit, fixed-rate APR plus rewards. 

Message 33 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you can only carry one card, what would you carry?

If you can only carry one card on travel, out of all of your cards, which one would you carry and why? 

Just a interesting question. 

Message 34 of 37
sto0pyd
Regular Contributor

Re: If you can only carry one card, what would you carry?

Navy FCU - Flagship

Message 35 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: If you can only carry one card, what would you carry?

If travel is a mandatory component, it would be my QuickSilver. It’s a MasterCard so I wouldn’t be worried about acceptance, it’s Capital One so I know my card would actually work, no FTF, and an $8250 limit should be more than enough for anything that comes up and I would still earn 1.5% cash back. 

I realize that my PayPal Cashback has a higher base rate and no FTF as well but I don’t have the same confidence in Synchrony that I do with Capital One. 

Message 36 of 37
kerplunk
Frequent Contributor

Honestly, I have no idea. I wish there was a perfect card.

I will go with Chase Sapphire Reserve.

Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.