Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Informed delivery

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Informed delivery

I signed up for this a few weeks back. I love being able to see what I am getting in the mail, great concept. I am a little upset though because just about every other day it tells me I am getting x amount of mail however the images couldn't be uploaded grrrrr. Kinda defeats the purpose then.

Anybody have this issue or is this because of  my small town post office?

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Informed delivery

It’s not just you. It used to be very reliable, but as of the past few weeks I’ve seen similar behavior.

Just one more way that the USPS is all around horrible.
Message 2 of 20
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

however the images couldn't be uploaded grrrrr. Kinda defeats the purpose then.

Anybody have this issue or is this because of  my small town post office?

grrrrrrr is right!  I have 10 items (probably all from Discover) without imageSmiley Very Happy

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 3 of 20
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
It’s not just you. It used to be very reliable, but as of the past few weeks I’ve seen similar behavior.

Just one more way that the USPS is all around horrible.

Yes very frustrating not knowing what your mail is😠

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 4 of 20
GApeachy
Super Contributor

hahaha, we ARE spoiled, but they shouldn't email us and tell us "we got you something, now guess what it isSmiley Tongue "

There are 10 mailpieces for which we do not currently have images that are included in Today's mail.

Mailpieces that we do not have an image for are included in today�s mail.

Message 5 of 20
rbentley
Established Contributor

I have noticed this behavior also.  It seems to me that it is my "bulk rate" mail that doesn't get scanned and images showing.  I do get images for all First Class direct mail.

Message 6 of 20
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@rbentley wrote:

I have noticed this behavior also.  It seems to me that it is my "bulk rate" mail that doesn't get scanned and images showing.  I do get images for all First Class direct mail.

Oh wow, I got my check from Discover...yipee!

Out of the 10 most were from ccc's. One from my Insurance company.

Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

You guys check your mailboxes? o.O

I only check when my tracking info says delivered. Been trying to make a habit of once a month or two.

Have gone 4 months before...would've been longer but sadly an item I needed as part of a gift could only be sent USPS. Smiley Sad
Message 8 of 20
coreysw12
Valued Contributor

Works pretty well for me... sometimes I get letters that ID never told me were coming, and sometimes I get the "mailpiece for which we don't have an image" thing, but I'd say 90% of the time it's pretty accurate.

I'm sure it depends on your local post office, and whether or not their equipment is working properly. Maybe someone forgot to lube the conveyor belt, or clean the camera Smiley Very Happy

Total Loan Balance: $43k / $65k

Total SL: $78k

United 1K - 725,000 lifetime flight miles    |    Chase Status: 4/24
Message 9 of 20
wasCB14
Super Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@rbentley wrote:

Oh wow, I got my check from Discover...yipee!

Out of the 10 most were from ccc's. One from my Insurance company.

Correct.

"Images are only provided for letter-sized mailpieces that are processed through USPS' automated equipment "

For a free service from a universal carrier, some service limitations aren't surprising.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.