Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any organized thread for DPs?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any organized thread for DPs?

I'm curious if there any thread that consolidates the various DPs given by the community for credit cards. I have seen threads that share DPs, but I didn't find any specific format that is followed. It may exist, I just have not found one. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Is there any organized thread for DPs?

Well,  you're not going to find one thread that's addressing all the cards, but there are threads addressing cards, lenders, CRAs pulled, etc

It would be easier to point you in the right direction if we knew what you're looking for 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

Well,  you're not going to find one thread that's addressing all the cards, but there are threads addressing cards, lenders, CRAs pulled, etc

It would be easier to point you in the right direction if we knew what you're looking for 

I suppose I was leaving it a little open ended just to see what exists. I have seen a few threads for different cards, but I was wondering if there was like a large post for various cards. 

I guess I was just wondering if there was a way to see the data formally, but I guess that doesn't make sense in a thread format.

Message 3 of 7
wasCB14
Super Contributor

MF lacks the tools to build wikis (where any reasonably established user can make edits), so organization depends on one person having a lot of time and interest in maintaining a post. There have been many attempts to create organized threads and they die very quickly.

If you want organization, go to FlyerTalk. Data there will focus on things like big bonuses and retention/upgrade offers, but it is well-maintained.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 4 of 7
GApeachy
Super Contributor

This is my "Go-To" for a few dp's and whatnot:  It's very helpful in a several ways, maybe not the compilation you were looking for but it's awesome!  Thanks @credit_is_crack 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/The-quot-Which-Banks-Pull-Which-Report-For-Ap...

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 5 of 7
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm curious if there any thread that consolidates the various DPs given by the community for credit cards. I have seen threads that share DPs, but I didn't find any specific format that is followed. It may exist, I just have not found one. 

Sorry for dumb questrion - but DPs? Data Points? What is this in reference to?

Potential Future Cards
Message 6 of 7
wasCB14
Super Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry for dumb questrion - but DPs? Data Points? What is this in reference to?

Example: I was approved for Chase United Explorer Visa. Starting limit $12,345. Income $123,456. They pulled Experian and my score was 700. 2 inquiries and I opened 2 accounts a year ago. 19.99% APR, etc.

People share their experiences so others can get an idea of the underwriting requirements.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.