Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job loss

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Job loss

So after 10+ years as a director with the same hospital , I was fired. I saw it coming as the brand new CFO hated me for some reason. I was already in the process of interviewing. I have a new job that starts on Monday. However, even though I know I was ethical and acted with integrity I am still pretty down about it. I have never been fired and I am in my 50's. I feel fortunate to have found work so quickly, but it still sucks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Job loss

Sorry to hear this.   Alot of big changes are happening especially with CV-19.  My company a smaller company owned by a bigger company has seen alot of let go's on both our smaller company and our parent company on C-level employees as everything has been shaken up.  Good luck on your new job!

Message 2 of 5
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Sorry about the job loss, but glad you already have something else lined up.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 3 of 5
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Sorry to hear about your job loss. Don't feel bad about it.

Nothing bad about you... Your new CFO just has someone to bring along and take your job!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 4 of 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.