cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got my new PayPal Debit Mastercard, and might be the best looking card I have (Yet!)

Established Member

Just got my new PayPal Debit Mastercard, and might be the best looking card I have (Yet!)

So I just got my updated Debit Mastercard from PayPal and immediately when I got it, I fell in love with the looks. I especially love the PayPal logo in the middle of the chip, and contactless is a welcome upgrade! This card also got me thinking how much I would love my QS1 Card to have the Capital One "Swoosh" logo or the Citi Arc on my Diamond card and my Citigold Debit card. What do you guys think?

IMG_0267.JPG

And here is what the card used to look like

PayPal-Business-Debit-Card.png 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES
Contributor

Re: Just got my new PayPal Debit Mastercard, and might be the best looking card I have (Yet!)

grod46 wrote:

So I just got my updated Debit Mastercard from PayPal and immediately when I got it, I fell in love with the looks. I especially love the PayPal logo in the middle of the chip, and contactless is a welcome upgrade! This card also got me thinking how much I would love my QS1 Card to have the Capital One "Swoosh" logo or the Citi Arc on my Diamond card and my Citigold Debit card. What do you guys think?

And here is what the card used to look like

PayPal-Business-Debit-Card.png 

Purtty!

Merrick Bank Visa $1500 | Citi BestBuy Visa $5300 | Chase Freedom $2000 | Amex BCE $6000 | Alliant SSL

Gardening until 6/1/18 then app for 5th CC

Starting Score: Fico 8: EQ 721 TU 742 EX 736
Current Score: Fico 8: EQ 768 TU 781 EX 784
Goal Score: Fico 8: EQ 750+ TU 760 EX 750+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
Valued Contributor

Re: Just got my new PayPal Debit Mastercard, and might be the best looking card I have (Yet!)

A few months ago I requested a new debit card once the contactless version was released. 10 days later I received the old version, so I closed my Paypal account because their customer service stinks. 

My coworker requested the their new debit card four days after mine and received it two days before me, plus the new design. Ridiculous. 

USAA Limitless
NavyFed AMEX
AMEX Blue Business Preferred
Citi Double Cash
DiscoverIT 5%
Message 3 of 6
Valued Contributor

I really like the new design, but I don't need the card. It would be my first MC plastic though...

TU FICO 8: 750 (5/18) — Ex FICO 8: 751 (6/18)
Message 4 of 6
Established Contributor

I have the credit card which looks nice.

Starting Score: Ex08-732,Eq08-713,Tu08-717
Current Score:Ex08-778,Eq08-765,Tu08-775
Goal Score: Ex08-800,Eq08-800,Tu08-800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

History of my credit
Message 5 of 6
Established Contributor

I got this one too.. Its ok..

________________________________________________________________________________________
Goal: FICO Scores 800+. Started at 588 last yr.
Current FICO 8 Scores as of 05/03/18: TU: 724 - EQ: 735 - EX: 711

Cards: Amex BCE 3K, Chase Frdm 500, Jetblue 11.5K, Quicksilver 5K, Discover IT 10.4K, PenFed Plat Rwrds 8.5K, Amazon Prime Visa 5K, Citi DC 450, BofA Asiana 6.5K, Amex Delta Gold 2K, Amex Delta Plat 6.1K, PayPal Mstrcrd 6K.
Message 6 of 6