No text in the post.

Message 2 of 9
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Just posted, what’s this mean?

@simplynoir wrote:

No text in the post.

+1  Yep. 

Some people do that from time-to-time on purpose, but it's a good way to get the post flagged as spam by the automation.  I generally don't recommend it, even if the subject really does "say it all".  Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 9
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

No text in the post.

+1  Yep. 

Some people do that from time-to-time on purpose, but it's a good way to get the post flagged as spam by the automation.  I generally don't recommend it, even if the subject really does "say it all".  Smiley Wink

Yea that’s why I kept the post to the title. 

What happens if I get flagged?

Message 4 of 9
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Then it gets put in the queue til a moderator/admin manually reviews the post to see if it's legitimate before posting it.

Message 5 of 9
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Gregory1776 wrote:

wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

No text in the post.

+1  Yep. 

The post and any replies will be completely removed from the forum by the automation until an overworked moderator has time to go fish it out and correct the problem. 

Message 6 of 9
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

wrote:

@Gregory1776 wrote:

wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

No text in the post.

+1  Yep. 

The post and any replies will be completely removed from the forum by the automation until an overworked moderator has time to go fish it out and correct the problem. 

Tell CC to get busy then. Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 9
UncleB
Credit Mentor

wrote:

wrote:

@Gregory1776 wrote:

wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

No text in the post.

+1  Yep. 

Tell CC to get busy then. Smiley LOL

He's already busy - we all are.  Smiley Happy

Until the automation gets better, the "hint" here is to simply avoid posting in such a way that is known to cause problems, especially once one is made aware of it. Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 9
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

Bauahahaha
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.