Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOVE PenFed, but not their frontline CSRs ... OMG

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: LOVE PenFed, but not their frontline CSRs ... OMG

the reason i don't have anything constructive to say in your posts is because i don't condone when people can't just calm down and not expect perfection out of life. you have internet mood swings lol.
Message 11 of 34
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
lol. ain't that the truth.

No kidding!

Aint Nobody Got Time For That.gif

Message 12 of 34
myjourney
Super Contributor

Actually rant thread as in this type should be posted in Smorgasbord sorry Lol

It's not really viable to CC's  

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 34
kdm31091
Super Contributor

It's not just about new HPs...new accounts are still new accounts, and that is arguably more important than HPs. What's done is done though.

Others have a point though. You often seem unhappy with creditors, and get very defensive when people point this out. Are you taking these things a little too seriously maybe? Or just have too high of expectations? No company has perfect customer service. If you go around expecting creditors to give you what you want, when you want it, 100% of the time, you will always be disappointed.  I just think you need to take these things in stride a little more. No credit card is worth getting that upset over. Ok, so they got the tracking number wrong....not the end of the world.

Message 14 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

so i take it you don't technically get my 900th kudo. gotta find another worthy being...
Message 15 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I suppose I do have internet mood swings -- credit can be a very exciting/frustrating/confusing thing!  But I do appreciate that you admit that!

But really - why waste time out of your day to read someone's post who you never/rarely agree with ?  And then to comment?  That my friend, is just as big an idiosynchrasy as mine.  And that applies to anyone who scrolls these pages looking to post on someone's thread anything negative, degrading, etc.  It just makes no sense!  If I did that all day, I'd feel like I wasted my whiole day.  

I digress ... my opinion is my opinion, and I offered many NICE counter-thoughts as well as to not be "negative" ... so enjoy it for what it is

Message 16 of 34
baller4life
Super Contributor

Smiley Surprised

Message 17 of 34
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
so i take it you don't technically get my 900th kudo. gotta find another worthy being...

Youre a litte borderline here Terror....You could just move on to another thread Smiley Wink.

BTW...youve only handed out 899  kudo's?? LAME!!! try over 12k!!! Smiley Wink 

Message 18 of 34
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

May she RIP, but posts like these remind me of Whitney's "So Emotional" hit.

At the end of the day, lots of bigger issues in the world.  If a CSR's interaction wasn't up to par (whatever your experience was), guess what?  The world still goes round and round and the sun still sets and rises.

Message 19 of 34
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Youre a litte borderline here Terror....You could just move on to another thread Smiley Wink.

BTW...youve only handed out 899  kudo's?? LAME!!! try over 12k!!! Smiley Wink 

Now, now.  This shouldn't start being a contest to see whose apendage is the largest - play nice as well.

Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.