Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maybe it's just me

tag
nj23
Regular Contributor

Re: Maybe it's just me

@blondy250 wrote:
I also have both just realize if you point transfer between freedom and CSP there 3x dining today is worth more then the 5% for the freedom, FYI.

Oh Ok, thanks for the tip.  I just got them so I'm not initimately familiar with them.  

FICO TU: 768 (Post-Spree 7/14 Discover FICO) FICO EX: 734 (post-spree 7/6) FICO EQ: 730 (7/15 Lender pull after INQs)
6% utility July 29th. Back into the Garden after a successful spree...for real this time Smiley Very Happy
Message 21 of 23
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@nj23 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@nj23 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@nj23 wrote:

@blondy250 wrote:
Also the first Friday of the month (every month)which is today dining is a 3x instead if the normal 2x and dining for CSP is a broad category includes coffee places.

Nice...Yeah, well I happen to be dining out this evening (and for lunch and for breakfast), but I think I'm going to use the Freedom since it's still 5% til the end of the month.  

My freedom is getting much love this quarter with all my smoothie runs and eating out :-) 

Yes, I have an excuse to eat out more than I normally do.  I live and work in arguably one of the best areas to dine in the US (DC Metro Area)...but there aren't any cronuts here so it really isn't all that.  

Lol I wouldn't stand in line for an hour just for a cronut no matter what ☺

Yes, well as a former obese American, I adore sweets and pastries, so I would.  If it's not all that, I wouldn't go back, though.  They need to license it to some local bakeries already.  The copycats aren't as good, from what I hear.  

I tried the ones from crumbs , atrocious :-) they would have to be out of this world for me to line up that long. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 22 of 23
nj23
Regular Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@nj23 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@nj23 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@nj23 wrote:

@blondy250 wrote:
Also the first Friday of the month (every month)which is today dining is a 3x instead if the normal 2x and dining for CSP is a broad category includes coffee places.

Nice...Yeah, well I happen to be dining out this evening (and for lunch and for breakfast), but I think I'm going to use the Freedom since it's still 5% til the end of the month.  

My freedom is getting much love this quarter with all my smoothie runs and eating out :-) 

Yes, I have an excuse to eat out more than I normally do.  I live and work in arguably one of the best areas to dine in the US (DC Metro Area)...but there aren't any cronuts here so it really isn't all that.  

Lol I wouldn't stand in line for an hour just for a cronut no matter what ☺

Yes, well as a former obese American, I adore sweets and pastries, so I would.  If it's not all that, I wouldn't go back, though.  They need to license it to some local bakeries already.  The copycats aren't as good, from what I hear.  

I tried the ones from crumbs , atrocious :-) they would have to be out of this world for me to line up that long. 

Oh...I've heard of that place, but I'm not in the city daily or anything and when I think of it, I'm not in the city.  I would like to try some of their stuff though. 

FICO TU: 768 (Post-Spree 7/14 Discover FICO) FICO EX: 734 (post-spree 7/6) FICO EQ: 730 (7/15 Lender pull after INQs)
6% utility July 29th. Back into the Garden after a successful spree...for real this time Smiley Very Happy
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.