cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Men, or women who use men's wallets, What wallet type and where did you find yours.

tag
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Men, or women who use men's wallets, What wallet type and where did you find yours.

@Anonymous wrote:

Hoping the above Mod Cut is not for Mighty Wallet. $10-20, totally awesome, especially for those that like a thin, light wallet.

It wasn't.

Message 11 of 16
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Re: Men, or women who use men's wallets, What wallet type and where did you find yours.

My wallet has slimmed down to carrying only my IDs, my room key, and 2 rewards cards: NFCU and USAA.   I don't even carry my debit card anymore.  My wallet is slim, stylish, cheap.  I would never buy a wallet with a brand-logo of any kind on it.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 12 of 16
marty56
Super Contributor

Everytime I go to see my mom and dad, my dad brings this shoe box down stuffed with new wallets.  Many are, how shall I say, not PETA friendly.   I finally caved and took one of them as I am hard on wallets so I would not hurt my dad's feelings.  LOL wouldn't you know I washed it by mistake and all but runied it.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 13 of 16
CS800
Super Contributor

I need a new wallet. I generally would buy mine at Marshalls (dockers or tommy). But since I have a car with a chip now. I need to be more careful about that.

Message 14 of 16
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

I have a RFID blocking wallet. I bought it at thinkgeek for $20.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/security/8cdd/

Message 15 of 16
Jasonparker
New Visitor

My wallet is a simple business casual one, 4 card pockets, of plain color leather. Nothing special in paticular , i got it from other site with no more than 40dollars

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.