cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.
Regular Contributor

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!

It is important to me to say 'thank you' for all the abundant invaluable advice. If it weren't for Myfico Forums I would still be frozen in homelessness and inaction about cleaning up my financial business. You provide a safe place for people to expose their fears and tackle them. Bless you all.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Established Contributor

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!

@creditmaze wrote:
It is important to me to say 'thank you' for all the abundant invaluable advice. If it weren't for Myfico Forums I would still be frozen in homelessness and inaction about cleaning up my financial business. You provide a safe place for people to expose their fears and tackle them. Bless you all.

Likewise! Heart our community rocks.

Gardening 2020-2021
Total CL 113k+ UTIL 0.01% Uber Visa, DoubleCash, Quicksilver, Discover IT, Freedom Ulimited, Blue Cash, Premier Rewards GOLD
Message 2 of 6
Established Member

Happy holidays and have a very happy new year ahead. Amen!Heart

Learn, Implement, Conquer
Message 3 of 6
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Happy Holidays CreditMazeSmiley Happy. Amazing community who helped me through Hurricane Maria. Wish the world was more like our myFico FamilySmiley Happy. Best wishes for a safe, healthy, and successful 2018Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
Established Member

C

Gardening since 28 July 2018
Message 5 of 6
Established Member

🤦🏻‍♂️

Gardening since 28 July 2018
Message 6 of 6