cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly statements have closed, how long til my CRs update?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Monthly statements have closed, how long til my CRs update?

One of my cards closed on the 26th. That one is now PIF. Other closed on the 30th. I knocked that down by 1/3. Anxiously waiting for this info to update on my credit reports. Paying off one more card on Friday $740. Then I'll really be waiting for the reports to update after that statement closes on the 10th. My utilization will be down to 27% from 81% so I'm expecting a score increase before I apply to refinance my car. 

I know a bunch of you watch this stuff religiously. How long does it usually take for the info to update on the CRs? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Cranski
Valued Member

Re: Monthly statements have closed, how long til my CRs update?

From my usual update, I watched like a hawk recently, it took from the 18th till the 30th.

So it really depends on the CR agency. Expect it to take around two weeks though. Good job on getting the UTI down.

CS 701, CK 682, Credit.com 719/ TU FICO 666 (DIS 8/12) EU FICO 658 (8/12)
After spree CS 738, CK 684, TU FICO 666 (Dis 8/5)

WF Secured 600Cl (7/11), Discover More 1.5k (8/12), Walmart 150CL(8/12), Cap1 Platinum w/Credit steps($300) (8/12)
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I might have to rethinking when I apply for my auto loan. I'll see how things fall. 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my alert a few hours after typing the last reply. I had my alert set to notify me when my score went above 670. It went to 674, listed as of Aug 1st.  Just checked Experian (I know it's a FAKO Smiley Happy ), their score and report hasn't updated yet.  

Message 4 of 5
Cranski
Valued Member

Remember though unless you have a verification of what report they will use, TU is typically the slowest CA to update for some reason that is why I speculated 2 weeks. EX was the first and EQ came in second.

CS 701, CK 682, Credit.com 719/ TU FICO 666 (DIS 8/12) EU FICO 658 (8/12)
After spree CS 738, CK 684, TU FICO 666 (Dis 8/5)

WF Secured 600Cl (7/11), Discover More 1.5k (8/12), Walmart 150CL(8/12), Cap1 Platinum w/Credit steps($300) (8/12)
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.