Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Cat Timmy (2009-2012)

tag
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

My Cat Timmy (2009-2012)

My beloved cat timmy passed away today august 15 2012. my heart is with him.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: My Cat Timmy (2009-2012)

Scottwagnon, I'm so very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend and cherished member of your family.

Timmy will always be with you, in your heart.

I don't know if this will help ease the pain for you, but it has for me when suffering the loss of a four-legged friend.  I pull out some pictures of the goofy things he did, and remember the goofy things he did that we don't have pictures of.  I remember all of the joy he has given to us, and try not to dwell on the heartache of losing him.

Again, I'm so sorry for your loss, and I understand what you're feeling right now, as does anyone who has lost a dear pet.

Message 2 of 4
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

i am brimming with regret, because i could have saved him. i was so close to sending him to the vet to treat him, but a list of misunderstandings, and line of circumstances occured that i was not able to save him. i feel so awful about this. timmy loved me so dearly, and i loved him as much. Timmy died of UTI sadly.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 3 of 4
mfoxxx
New Contributor

Sorry to hear about your loss,our furry friends bring us so much joy and amusement, you have my condolence. 

In the garden, Sep 10, 2015.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.