Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fico Dashboard Scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Fico Dashboard Scores

First, you need to upload the image to some form of online storage, it cannot be done from your local hard drive. Then you'll create coding like this and add it to the signature setting under My Settings / Personal:

IMG_SRC

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@tendertan wrote:

I was wondering how to put the My Fico Dashboard scores on my signature?

If you are using a 'windows' machine, you can use the 'Snipping Tool' under windows accessories. Open up your dashboard and the tool and highlight your three rings with the tool. Choose or create a folder to save it to as it will change often and save it. I would recommend saving it as today's date to keep them straight.

Now, you will have to take that image and make it smaller so that it fits in your sig. You can use any image editor you choose and the size I recommend would be about 200w X 60h in pixels and save it as a .png file.

Load it up to your favorite image storage place and put a link to it in your sig.

That's the short answer, if you have any questions just fire away...

@Anonymous                    

Where is the "snipping" tool?

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

All Programs / Accessories. Or you can just hit the Print Screen button and paste in to whatever graphics program you want to use - Paint, for example.

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

All Programs / Accessories. Or you can just hit the Print Screen button and paste in to whatever graphics program you want to use - Paint, for example.

Captool

your awesome thanks!

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@tendertan wrote:

If you are using a 'windows' machine, you can use the 'Snipping Tool' under windows accessories. Open up your dashboard and the tool and highlight your three rings with the tool. Choose or create a folder to save it to as it will change often and save it. I would recommend saving it as today's date to keep them straight.

Now, you will have to take that image and make it smaller so that it fits in your sig. You can use any image editor you choose and the size I recommend would be about 200w X 60h in pixels and save it as a .png file.

Load it up to your favorite image storage place and put a link to it in your sig.

Thank you!!!!

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tendertan wrote:

Thank you!!!!

No Problem, hope you get it working

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.