cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My doggie just got another PreApproval from Cap1. hehe.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My doggie just got another PreApproval from Cap1. hehe.

Because of your responsibility CAP1 says my doggie was preapproved for a MasterCard with a credit limit up to $5000. I should apply next time and send in a photo. Smiley Happy They have even been tracking his age over the years, adding 1 year making him a year older too. Each year they changed him to 19, 20, 21, ect. How did he get such good credit? I better check to make sure he didn't add himself as an AU on my credit. Smiley Wink I filled out a mag add for a free catalog years ago using my dogs name. No social or anything. I thought the catalog was fishy.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 05-01-2008 06:46 PM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: My doggie just got another PreApproval from Cap1. hehe.

How on earth did he get on their mailing list?

And shouldn't his age be going up by 7's?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Filled out a catalog years ago with my dogs name for free stuff. I used his age in dog years. Then when they calculated he was 18 they started sending him preapprovals. First student cards, then regular cards, and now prime and business cards apps. hehe.
Message 3 of 5
atlastontheroad
Established Contributor

ilovepizza wrote:
Filled out a catalog years ago with my dogs name for free stuff. I used his age in dog years. Then when they calculated he was 18 they started sending him preapprovals. First student cards, then regular cards, and now prime and business cards apps. hehe.

I'm laughing my b*tt off! 

"People to People" got my DD's name somehow and hard marketed her through her father.  She was despondent when I was not as enthusiastic.

So, our cat Montgomery got nominated on the website.  DD "saw the light" when Gomer got his P2P invitation for his "outstanding academic successes and community participation" or something like that.

Gomer still gets invitations from them, pity he went to glory last year....

atlast...
Ficos 2/17/08: TU 551 EQ 534 EX 587
Ficos 2/12/09 TU 695 EQ 715 EX 715
Fico...4/15/10....drumroll.....EQ 743
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

My neighbor gets pre-approved credit card offers for his dog all the time.  Years ago, he and his wife signed her up for BMG music when she was a puppy.  Anyway, I am sure this labrador retriever would love to have a PetsMart visa card.  More toys and dog treats...Smiley Happy

Message Edited by Scout1965 on 05-02-2008 07:43 PM
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.