Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Card design

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Card design

Is it just me but these cards are down right ugly. Looks  like the haven't changed since 1980. Love them don't get me wrong. Just ugly. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Card design

Which card?

While beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I would not say the NFCU cards are ugly but they certainly aren't a Ms. Venezuela either. I am all about card aesthetics, but what I find appealing might not jive with what others like. I personally HATE this trend of un-embossed cards; vertical cards etc but alot of other people love them (I will admit Chase-and ONLY Chase-makes a compelling argument for alternative card designs). 

The one thing all NFCU cards have in common though is that they are issued by NFCU and they have that sexy logo on them. I am sure a lot of people that just found out today that they are no longer able to join NFCU through the NLUS San Diego Council would kill to have one of our "ugly" NFCU cards. I am not picking on you for caring about card design,,,,but at the end of the day we are the lucky ones that have one of these babies. Just keeping things in perspective. 

Message 2 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Just wait til the Amex version comes outSmiley Happy i find the Platinum average looking, i guess perfect for this AVJ, but the debit card looks pretty nice in redSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 11
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Is it just me but these cards are down right ugly. Looks  like the haven't changed since 1980. Love them don't get me wrong. Just ugly. 

I feel the same about DCU's offerings, as well as the BBR from Bank of America. Ugly, but effective. 

Message 4 of 11
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

Hahahahaha...I was thinking the same thing...however I hope they give me one! ...real beauty is on the inside! Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 11
sweetcinn
Valued Member

My bright blue goRewards looks really pretty to me...lol. I even had someone in a resatuarant say, oooh I have never seen it in blue before.  I was just grinning ear to ear...lol.

Message 6 of 11
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

I think their Go Rewards look the best too. It is the right shades of blue. The cash rewards on the other hand Smiley Sad

Curious as to how the NFCU Amex card will look when they release it this fall.

Message 7 of 11
Jimp2323
Regular Contributor

Cashiers swipe it...it oks the sale.  I think it looks GREAT!

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's pretty to me!

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

They're ugly as sin! I'm hoping the Amex looks pretty.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.