cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advice on how to handle a situation.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need advice on how to handle a situation.

How do I get out of my car.  It's locked and I can't find the keys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXHmCQ-R5BA

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need advice on how to handle a situation.

I believe if you call and have them remove you, the trade line will be deleted and you should get you points back.
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

What the holy Odin. I'm sorry.  I don't have an answer, I just want to offer my sympathy.  I believe FICO 9 won't rate AU with any significance at least, but seeing most are still on 8, that doesn't help. 

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Like 2nd poster said, remove from au, your score should return.
Message 4 of 14
Pway
Valued Contributor

I would not pay CK any attention.  My score has dropped significally for a single inquiry.  Pull your ture FICO scores.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Someone helped me.  Thanks guys!

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a similar situation where my sister added me thinking it would help me but her utilization hurt me. I the each CRA and had them removed. Just initiate a dispute and say it is not your account and you want it removed from your report. Transunion had it off in three days, Experian in about a week, and Equifax was about two to three weeks. I called Transunion at 800-916-8800, Experian at 877-284-7942 , and Equifax at 866-349-5191. Just a heads up I am an Experian credit tracker member and dont know if that number works for non members. Good luck and don't worry it will be easy to remove them.

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pway wrote:

I would not pay CK any attention.  My score has dropped significally for a single inquiry.  Pull your ture FICO scores.

This. My CK, (Vantage), TU score dropped 20 points today while my TU Fico score, same info pulled same day, didn't change.

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hate to bash CK as it led me to myfico...but I wouldn't trust it for the life of me. My scores on CK just keep going down more and more while my actual scores go up. I am off by 100 points or more.

Just delete the info from your CRs.

W.I.T.H. was she thinking, adding you as an AU? I guess to get extra bonus? Why does she have your social security number?  Whatever the case, sounds like she knows more about this than what we think, she probably knows you can get this deleted, that you arent getting a mortgage in 12 months, and it was worth the bonus. Besides, SHE GAVE YOU LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Totally joking!!!!

Please keep us posted with the outcome. Shouldn't be too hard to call up the big 3 and get it taken off after you explain what happened.

Message 9 of 14
stellar
Established Contributor

FYI  if she continues to sabotage you (purposely or not) you can apply to have your Social Security Number changed.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.