Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New AMEX metal *GOLD* cards!

tag
ScoreSizzle
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex PRG Just Got Better! $250 AF

@Anonymous wrote:

I heard they are pretty backed up with orders not fully anticipating how high the demand was. Did you check your tracking number online?

@ScoreSizzle wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

*SPOILERS*

Apologies to anyone who this ruins their "present opening moment."

To everyone else, I had to lower the picture quality a lot since myfico has that less than 1000KB crap rule about images *eye roll* 

American Express Rose Gold.jpeg

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My UPS number updated over the weekend and my Rose Gold card was delivered this afternoon...like a Christmas present Smiley Very Happy

picture?

I'm a little jealous since I haven't received mine yet. Smiley Very Happy

Where can I find the tracking number? I'm signing in right now, hahaha.

Cap1 Quicksilver || Amex BCP || Discover IT || Chase FU || BofA Travel || FNB Omaha Platinum Visa
Message 101 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

the paint over the contactless logo has already chipped from my card, has anyone else experienced this?

Can I request the card without the contactless thing?

https://ibb.co/jsXN5f

Message 102 of 246
ScoreSizzle
Frequent Contributor

Mine is coming USPS. No love for me - 7 to 10 business days. 

Cap1 Quicksilver || Amex BCP || Discover IT || Chase FU || BofA Travel || FNB Omaha Platinum Visa
Message 103 of 246
blindambition
Senior Contributor

That increase in AF should provide a card that isn’t going to flake and chip. LOL!
Message 104 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to Account services and act like you are ordering a replacement card. It will already show an order for a replacement card in progress; and alongside it a tracking number (either UPS or USPS) Smiley Happy

@ScoreSizzle wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I heard they are pretty backed up with orders not fully anticipating how high the demand was. Did you check your tracking number online?

@ScoreSizzle wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

*SPOILERS*

Apologies to anyone who this ruins their "present opening moment."

To everyone else, I had to lower the picture quality a lot since myfico has that less than 1000KB crap rule about images *eye roll* 

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My UPS number updated over the weekend and my Rose Gold card was delivered this afternoon...like a Christmas present Smiley Very Happy

picture?

I'm a little jealous since I haven't received mine yet. Smiley Very Happy

Where can I find the tracking number? I'm signing in right now, hahaha.

Message 105 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you get the non-conttactless card? My card already has paint chipping at the contactless symbol
Message 106 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

the paint over the contactless logo has already chipped from my card, has anyone else experienced this?

Can I request the card without the contactless thing?

https://ibb.co/jsXN5f

You have to call in to request the non-contactless verison.

Message 107 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

You have to call in (maybe can use chat) and specifically ask for the "non-contactless" version of whatever card you are ordering. I have read some cases of some reps being clueless on what that means so if you get a clueless one hang up and try again. I asked for the non-contactless version right when the card came out and had it expedited and mine is in fact "non-contactless"

Good luck!

@Anonymous wrote:
How do you get the non-conttactless card? My card already has paint chipping at the contactless symbol

Message 108 of 246
kerplunk
Frequent Contributor

I called over the weekend, and finally this morning, to order a non-contactless version of the card. They told me every time that they could not expedite this version of the card because of the way they emboss it. Not sure I totally believe them as the person with the rose gold non-contactless version got his expedited, but it is what it is. I have the contactless version currently and will weigh both. Contactless is 14g according to my scale.
Message 109 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah that's BS. I got my non-contactless expedited the day it came out. I do know they are backed up on orders of the gold card based off of what others have shared in regards to their conversations with reps about the status of their cards and/or the non-contactless ordering.

P.S. I think I am "the person" you were referring to Smiley LOL

@kerplunk wrote:
I called over the weekend, and finally this morning, to order a non-contactless version of the card. They told me every time that they could not expedite this version of the card because of the way they emboss it. Not sure I totally believe them as the person with the rose gold non-contactless version got his expedited, but it is what it is. I have the contactless version currently and will weigh both. Contactless is 14g according to my scale.

Message 110 of 246
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.