Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New AMEX metal *GOLD* cards!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Rose Gold Returns

I got that same email, it's cool for tbhose who missed out and wanted one. I wonder though, if they simple may too many made up and need to unload the leftovers?  

For anyonew who got this card, did your exp date change? Mine did. It used to be in may now it's in december.

Message 201 of 246
BrownSugah66
Regular Contributor

AMEX Rose Gold Card Is Back! Extended Limited Time Offer

Woooo Hoooo!! I received an email earlier today that AMEX is offering the Rose Gold card again for a very limited time...I believe until July 15th. I applied for the Gold Card back in March of this year and was approved but I had just missed the earlier Rose Gold Card offer. GREAT NEWS....I called AMEX a few minutes ago and was able to have my new Gold Card switched to the Rose Gold Card! I was told that AMEX is extending this offer to all new Gold Card members who missed the prior offering until mid-July. Can someone please tell me why I am so excited about this dang rose gold-colored card??!! Hahaha

Message 202 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Rose Gold Card Is Back! Extended Limited Time Offer

Thanks for the heads up, just requested mine Smiley Happy
Message 203 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Rose Gold Card Is Back! Extended Limited Time Offer

No problem 👍🙏
Message 204 of 246
2GreenThumbs
Frequent Contributor

@TheAuthorizedUser wrote:
how does a non gold card member go about obtaining a rose gold card?

I'm currently a Gold Card member and have the rose gold version.  I received an email today stating that new applicants can get the rose gold version via referral by an existing member.

Message 205 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

^^^ not yet, according to a CSR I talked to yesterday. I tried to refer someone and every card showed up as eligible except my Gold. I called and asked, and she said that in June only Amex was referring, but to try back on 7/1, when cardholders should be able to. Sounded weird to me but my Gold is my only Amex that isn’t showing up as referrable...
Message 206 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Favorite Card Visually

Yesterday after I read an article of the rose gold card coming back. I hopped on Amex chat and they were able to change my regular gold card I got this last month too a rose gold card. Just a heads up if you would like the rose gold card you may be able to get it just by asking. Definitely my favorite card I can't wait for it to arrive.
Message 207 of 246
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

While this opportunity has spruced up again here recently, just want to provide a reminder regarding the sharing of referral links/codes which not only are taboo, but also prohibited here on myFICO whether in public or via PM.

Thank you for your understanding.

FS

Message 208 of 246
outofcredit
Established Contributor

Amex Rose Gold is back with a referral.

Just saw on the Amex site where they are making the Rose Gold card available again thru a referral from an existing card member.  Offer end 7/17/2019.

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 209 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Rose Gold is back with a referral.

yeah, and you can get more MR's @ 50K w/o it and applying through incognito.

Message 210 of 246
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.