Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New AMEX metal *GOLD* cards!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New AMEX metal *GOLD* cards!

About time right? I bet, the number will be printed on the back of the card as well like Platinum.

Message 11 of 246
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

I was on the phone earlier with a Platinun rep about a completely different matter.

Just happened to ask if I could request my PRG to be in metal as I heard they will start doing it.
They confirmed it will happen in the future and will be available to select card holders some time in the near future with it eventually rolling out to everyone.

I wish Amex would get rid of the clear cards with the ED/BC and BBP. I think they look cheap.

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 12 of 246
LunaBuna
Regular Contributor

I am so with you on the Blue Cash.   Just wierd looking.  Should be similar to the Chase Saphire Preferred.   A solid blue.

Message 13 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it's about time! Hopefully the AF stays constant.

Message 14 of 246
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Shadowfactor wrote:
I was on the phone earlier with a Platinun rep about a completely different matter.

Just happened to ask if I could request my PRG to be in metal as I heard they will start doing it.
They confirmed it will happen in the future and will be available to select card holders some time in the near future with it eventually rolling out to everyone.

I wish Amex would get rid of the clear cards with the ED/BC and BBP. I think they look cheap.

**bleep** near impossible to read the numbers on the cards too, once the silver rubs off. 

Message 15 of 246
ScoreSizzle
Frequent Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

Hmmmm. I really like the idea of a metal card but I like the shiney sparkles of the current gold card. 🤷

Totally agree with you on BOTH, lol. 

Cap1 Quicksilver || Amex BCP || Discover IT || Chase FU || BofA Travel || FNB Omaha Platinum Visa
Message 16 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex chat agent told me on 10/7 the prg will convert to the amex gold card and the new benefits will be sent in email including info about the metal card. Almost!
Message 17 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ermagherd...

Smiley SurprisedHeartSmiley Embarassed

@Anonymous wrote:
Amex chat agent told me on 10/7 the prg will convert to the amex gold card and the new benefits will be sent in email including info about the metal card. Almost!

Message 18 of 246
busted2
New Contributor

New AF: $225

kidding not true 😁

Message 19 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please don't give them any ideas I'm sure they read these forums Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

@busted2 wrote:

New AF: $225

kidding not true 😁

Message 20 of 246
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.