Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New CSP Card Design

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Chase Saphire Preferred metal too

@imaximous wrote:
Ever since I've known about the card, it's been metal. At least 5 yrs since we got ours.

@imaximous wrote:
Ever since I've known about the card, it's been metal. At least 5 yrs since we got ours.

Right.  One of the first (lowish AF) metal cards.

Message 11 of 16
imaximous
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Saphire Preferred metal too

@longtimelurker wrote:

@imaximous wrote:

@imaximous wrote:

Right.  One of the first (lowish AF) metal cards.

I think the one that came in plastic was the Sapphire (non-Preferred, no AF), but never had one.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New CSP Card Design

Just approved for CSP a couple of weeks ago and got my first one last Friday.  Love everything about it.  The design. The metal.  The 60K SUB. The UR points from Freedom 5% that will be added.....

I never had the old version.  Didn't pay that close attention to it.  Never thought I would be worthy.

Message 13 of 16
kerplunk
Frequent Contributor

unnamed.png

I received a replacement Chase Sapphire Reserve card today and it looks exactly like this. 

This card looks elite, even though it's very popular. I'm a big fan of the nearly all black design.

Message 14 of 16
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

@kerplunk wrote:

This card looks elite, even though it's very popular.

It would look more elite if they put the Visa branding on the back.

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 15 of 16
kerplunk
Frequent Contributor

Maybe. Even the J.P. Morgan Reserve card has the VISA Infinite logo on the front. If the card is too blank it just becomes a hotel room key.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.