cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Design for SPG AMEX - What do you think?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Design for SPG AMEX - What do you think?

@WLRK11 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

new one is beautiful to me. but I am NOT NOT NOT impressed with the annual fee going up. still great card no matter what.

Neither am I, but the $30 AF increase offsets "Complimentary" Premium In-Room Internet Access and no FTF among a few other new benefits. I was just at Starwood property where the Premium In-Room Internet Access was $12.95 / night. The friendly front-desk folks gave me an access code, though. 

I have yet to stay at any SPG property where their free internet wasnt enough to make my firetv stick work just fine.... ah well. thats great for general people I guess...

purple color to me is better than all the blue and green we see

Message 11 of 16
noobody
Established Contributor

just called, card with new design is on the way!
EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will have to call as well. I am not thrilled with losing my current style card but I dig the silver AmEx logo.
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah, I didn't realise that the Amex logo would actually be silver--for some reason, I didn't process it, haha. I do like me some silver/monochome logos.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone received the new design? Interested in seeing what it looks like "in person"
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

i like the old design

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.