Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Forums Experience Coming Soon!

tag
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

New Forums Experience Coming Soon!

Members, we’re excited to announce that a new myFICO® Forums design and layout will be coming soon! With the new design, there will be a better mobile experience (something we know you’re going to love).

Although there is a new design, the functionality will be the same. How you post, give kudos, reply, etc. shouldn’t change one bit. There is one major change to the avatars, which will change from a square to circle format.

We’re so excited for you to see it! If you have any questions, please direct them to the mods and admins.

Message 1 of 155
154 REPLIES 154
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Forums Experience Coming Soon!

I’’m surprised that no one has commented so far but after seeing the new design and some major improvements in one area, I think everyone will be very pleased with the changes.  Thanks @Cindy_FICO and everyone else for all of your hard work.

Message 2 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

One feature I would love to see is stuff to do with logging in.  I understand the need to auto-logout people in a timely fashion but it would be great if after logging in it didn't take us to that useless page to let us know we're logged in!

Also would be nice if this particular page worked on mobile: ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/forums/unreadpostspage/tab/thread/page/1

Message 3 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

One feature I would love to see is stuff to do with logging in.  I understand the need to auto-logout people in a timely fashion but it would be great if after logging in it didn't take us to that useless page to let us know we're logged in!

Also would be nice if this particular page worked on mobile: ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/forums/unreadpostspage/tab/thread/page/1

Regarding #1, heh.  Doubt that will change.

I think you’ll be happy about your second point.

Message 4 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ha!  Today is the first day I'm not mobile in forever.  Have to replace the battery in my phone and already have it pulled apart from last night and am waiting for coffee to do its magic before I start re-assembly.

Message 5 of 155
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

Can we please simplify the sign in? I hate getting the your signed in now message, it’s annoying.....☹️☹️

Message 6 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gregory1776 wrote:

Can we please simplify the sign in? I hate getting the your signed in now message, it’s annoying.....☹️☹️

That's not going to change and in the end, I don't think it's a big deal.  

Message 7 of 155
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Gregory1776 wrote:

Boo! ☹🙃

Message 8 of 155
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gregory1776 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Gregory1776 wrote:

Boo! ☹🙃

I'm sorrythat you're disappointed but I know everyone will like the improvements, especially if you use mobile a lot.

Message 9 of 155
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

No biggie. Just a suggestion, and I always switch to the full webpage option on my phone, I really don’t like the mobile style. It stays on regular webpage format on my iPad.

Message 10 of 155
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.