Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New User

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New User

New user here, trying to build up my credit to hopefully 800, it's not that bad right now.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: New User

Welcome. Did you have a specific question?

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well right now just reading thru most of the posts, also trying to find out how to add the singature at the botton, scor, cards etc. Will be getting my 3 credit reports shortly and would like to update that.

Message 3 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the forums.

You won't be able to add images to your signature or to a post until you reach the rank of 'Member'.

An easy way to tell you've reached this rank is the 'New' icon that is next to your member name will be removed.  Once this capability is enabled, you can check out the following thread for guidance on how to add those images:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/t...

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Happy Yeah, i just ran across a post with the same. I guess i have to wait. Thanks though.

Message 5 of 7
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Back to the original question. Why dont you start a thread in the Rebuilding Sub Forum and post what you have now as in Cards, loans, and any baddies. Then the gang can see where your at and help you with your rebuild. See you over there.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks FireMedic will do that today
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.