Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member hello

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New member hello

Just saying hello to everyone!  I'm new to the board and looking to improve my credit.  I'm currently around 690-720 FICO, with Equifax not reporting my mortgage - I'll post another topic on that.  Anyhow, I'm hoping to finally push to the 800's and get a few good CC accounts.  Right now I mostly have store charge cards and a few low limit CCs.  See y'all around! 

- David

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: New member hello

Welcome to the forums @Anonymous!!! There's tons of valuable info on here, along with knowledgeable and friendly peeps. Kickback and stay awhile.

Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Nick GIF - Find & Share on GIPHYDavid!  Welcome and wish you all the best!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to MyFICO - you'll love it here. Read like crazy and ask questions. This place is full of knowledge and experience and people are very willing to help. We'll keep you on the right path Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 8
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

Welcome @Anonymous !

grinning.jpg

Potential Future Cards
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey David!

I'm also a very new member I'm sure with reading around you have found that the people in this community are very nice & are Extremally knowledgeable! The small-time I've been here this forum has saved me from decisions that could have ruined my credit.

Enjoy the community.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

Message 7 of 8
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Welcome!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.