Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member ranking idea

tag
axledobe
Frequent Contributor

New member ranking idea

I think it would be neat to have a "Ninja" status reserved only for those who can prove they work for a bank or CCC.  Maybe it would require a copy of a paystub with all pay and numbers blacked out (just showing name and company they work for) or possibly an email from a work email to a Mod to show proof.  Identity or company could never be revealed on the forums and obviously that individual would never want to speak on behalf of the company.  I just have a feeling there's lots of employees of banks and CCC's active on this site.

Not sure how hard it would be but I think that would be pretty cool.

FICO SCORES: TU 769; EX 790; EQ 790 ***Gardening indefinitely***

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: New member ranking idea

Actually those that work for banks tend to hide their identity and I don't blame them one bit.

I think it's safe to say that various lenders at different times have kept track of this forum; we actually got a nasty gram from a financial institution once upon a time regarding a poster who publicly represented himself as an employee of said organization.  This forum isn't worth jeopardizing one's employment over, and I most certainly don't want to know in a volunteer capacity (read: lack of insurance / legal defense from FICO, I am not an employee of Fair Issac): I have absolutely no interest in getting subpeonaed or worse if things went completely off the rails.

        
Message 2 of 3
axledobe
Frequent Contributor

Re: New member ranking idea

Thanks for responding, Revelate.  That makes perfect sense. I can see where a company would be upset if someone showed up on the forums throwing the company name around and maybe not respresenting it well.

FICO SCORES: TU 769; EX 790; EQ 790 ***Gardening indefinitely***

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.