Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure where to post

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Not sure where to post

Why in the world am I going backwards in rank? Just wondering why logging on everyday and contributing causes me to be demoted 😲
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Not sure where to post

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
Why in the world am I going backwards in rank? Just wondering why logging on everyday and contributing causes me to be demoted 😲

Did you piss off a mod? Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to check. I don't think you're going down. Valued Contributor is pretty high up there.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Community-Ranks/td-p/3888542

Message 3 of 11
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Well I was established and that is a downgrade ,I think
Message 4 of 11
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Oh my maybe I didn't go down, but a yr ago I was valued then established and now back to valued. Just curious 😳😊
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
Oh my maybe I didn't go down, but a yr ago I was valued then established and now back to valued. Just curious 😳😊

No, you didn't go down in rank.. Perhaps the Vodka is too much and making you see double? (joking)..  Hang in there as I think you are stressed about the mortgage.

Message 6 of 11
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Maybe I should finback to Moscato🤗 Sososo stressed!!! Thanks for the support though!!
Message 7 of 11
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Go back!!
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had a similar experience. I was an Established Member for all of a minute (quite literally) and then became a member again.

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok. Apparently, the last message I got says Member. But it says Established Member when posting. So I guess maybe it was a glitch!?!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.