cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Omg! Why cant i post those cool card pictures in my signature what gives ?

Valued Member

Re: Omg! Why cant i post those cool card pictures in my signature what gives ?

awesome pal ... my laptop said thankyou as well for saving its life he is still a little shaken up from me kicking him for the last 5min because i thought it was his fault but im properly informed on the issue now my friend 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 11 of 17
Valued Member

Fico Community Advise ???

Cant find a post that shows how to create those fico box images with diffrent colors & numbers how do you make one ??? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 12 of 17
Message 13 of 17

Re: Fico Community Advise ???

Post how to do is in smorgs just like this one will be moved to that section so can look for it in the sub-forum it spells out how to do it..

Chase | Citibank | Amex | BofA | PenFed | NFCU | Discover | Fifth Third Bank | BB&T | Synovus | Commerce
Message 14 of 17
Valued Member

ok its only certain colors how to get the color pink  ?

Message 15 of 17
Valued Contributor

@Ms-CreditNurse wrote:

ok its only certain colors how to get the color pink  ?

Its HTML code.

Pink is #f513d0 Most colors work

or pick a color here: https://htmlcolorcodes.com/

My posts are JMHO. I DO NOT claim to be a FICO expert. Just sharing my experiences from rebuild to recovery after BK DC.
Message 16 of 17
Visitor

Re: Omg! Why cant i post those cool card pictures in my signature what gives ?

Thank you for the link, it was helpful. 

Message 17 of 17