cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops! I accidentally removed my Amazon store card. Can i add it back when i get the card?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Oops! I accidentally removed my Amazon store card. Can i add it back when i get the card?

So i had an oops and I accidentally removed my Amazon store card from my card trying to update my default payment method. 

Anybody done this before? I figure hopefully I can re-add back my Amazon storecard when I get the physical card but I see no option for that. Just Add a debit/credit card. 

Thoughts? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Oops! I accidentally removed my Amazon store card. Can i add it back when i get the card?

@credit-user-19 wrote:

So i had an oops and I accidentally removed my Amazon store card from my card trying to update my default payment method. 

Anybody done this before? I figure hopefully I can re-add back my Amazon storecard when I get the physical card but I see no option for that. Just Add a debit/credit card. 

Thoughts? 

It is a credit card, albeit one that you can only use on Amazon.  You can readd it just as you could any other credit card.

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Oops! I accidentally removed my Amazon store card. Can i add it back when i get the card?

Yes, you can add it where you add any other credit card. It IS a credit card.

Discover It: 19.7k
Amex ED: 16k
Citi DC: 6.7k
Amex BCE: 4k
Citi Rewards+: 3.6k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.