Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Osama bin Laden is dead

tag
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

Osama bin Laden is dead

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2011-05-02-Obama-says-Osama-bin-Laden-killed-_n.htm?csp=34ne...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Osama bin Laden is dead

Shot in the head...Bin Laden is Dead.  Bless us all!!

Message 2 of 19
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Uh huh.

I'll believe that when I see his head on my doorstep.

A burial at sea?  Very convenient. 

I'll need to get out my scuba gear now, just to continue breathing amidst this heavy BS.

Message 3 of 19
marty56
Super Contributor

First Charlie Sheen's career and now this.  A person can only stand so much death in the world.

Osama's last words: Winning!

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 4 of 19
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

What poetic justice that Osama Been Rotten knew at the last second of his life that Americans were standing in front of him.

As a Marine I am always reluctant to give credit to any other service  Smiley Happy  but to those Army chopper pilots and those Navy Seals I say:

JOB WELL DONE!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

What were the alternatives?

We could not leave the body both so people could not steal it and/or worship it and so we could claim proof.

We Took the body, but had to appear we were not walking on Islam so we had to bury it before 24 hours passed.

No other country wanted the body- did you want him buried on American soil? And anyway/anywhere you had to worry about the burial site becoming a shrine.

The Sea Burial is against Islam, but that has been mitigatied by the fact that no one would claim him. believe me they are already claiming that the sea burial was blasphemey.

I mean there are people that think his murder was unjust. Def a rough situation for the US.

Personally we all think he should have been fed to pigs, but that really would not have done anything but martyred him more. 

Message 6 of 19
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

usmc58555, you're right, of course.

I'd just have liked to see that SOB on display for a while, and for his big finish, his corpse interred in Muammar al-Qaddafi's butt.

Message 7 of 19
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Thanks to our  brilliant military, that  we all so proudly honor,  Osama has been killed.   I hope that the rest of the world now understands this nations resolve on anything we intend  to do.  IMO, I don't care what the rest of the world thinks about our killing of Osama, or going into Pakistan to do it.  I also think that his body should have been cut into little pieces before it was fed to the sharks.  God bless all of our troops around the world.  For all of those who lost loved ones on 9-11,  I hope Osamas  killing will help, at least, in some small way that justice has been served in part.  Nothing however, will ever replace those loved ones. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 8 of 19
marty56
Super Contributor

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

I also think that his body should have been cut into little pieces before it was fed to the sharks PIGS.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 9 of 19
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@marty56 wrote:

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

I also think that his body should have been cut into little pieces before it was fed to the sharks PIGS.

On second thought I totally agree with you Marty.

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.