Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayYourRent.com has no CC fee

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PayYourRent.com has no CC fee

I've seen lots of people on various sites talk about paying rent / mortage to meet bonus point spend requirements. Most have noted the (usually) high "convenience" or processing fees associated with paying rent with a CC. My property management company uses PayYourRent.com and I just did a test (going all the way and not clicking "submit") and the site does not charge a fee. Ironically there is a $3 convenience fee for using a checking account or debit card.

Maybe someone will find that useful. I think the landlord or property management company has to sign up for the service, but maybe not. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
credit-hunter
Frequent Contributor

Re: PayYourRent.com has no CC fee

2.75%Per credit card transaction, paid by you or your resident

• Accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover payments at the same rate.
  • Next day deposits directly into the property’s account*
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PayYourRent.com has no CC fee

@credit-hunter wrote:

2.75%Per credit card transaction, paid by you or your resident

• Accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover payments at the same rate.
  • Next day deposits directly into the property’s account*

Yikes. That's interesting. At my last screen, it specifically said "no fee." Typically when I go to make a payment I get a "Agree to pay $3 fee" message. Perhaps my property manager is paying that or no one uses CCs. I'm sure if tenants started using CCs (they own 4 small buildings), they would find a way to have us carry that cost.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.