Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed credit card shipping times

tag
Rayw23
Valued Member

Penfed credit card shipping times

How long after your new card shows up on your Home Screen does it take to receive the card? I've heard some say it arrives and sometimes still shows as not shipped yet. Just curious. It's been created. I have a number on my profile . Just wondering when to look for it.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
SUPERSQUID
Valued Contributor

Re: Penfed credit card shipping times

@Rayw23 wrote:

How long after your new card shows up on your Home Screen does it take to receive the card? I've heard some say it arrives and sometimes still shows as not shipped yet. Just curious. It's been created. I have a number on my profile . Just wondering when to look for it.

I believe we were both approved for the PCR at the same time. I havent received my card yet either. I also have a card number and it shows as one of my accounts at penfed.

Penfed says the card shows up in 5-7 business days but remember its holiday mail season so all mail is slow at this time.

besides, its like fun checking the mail everyday for the card, its like opening a christmas present.

{ BK7 DC 12/2019 } target 1600/ kohls Visa 7000/ discover IT cb 6500 / 2nd discover IT cb 6000/mercury 4100 / firestone 2800 /legacy 3000 /first savings bank cc 3000/ cap1 QS 5000/ cap 1 savor one 3100 /Bread rewards Amex 4k, Penfed PCR signature visa 10k/ penfed gold 7.5k NFCU >signature visa cash rewards 21700/bread cashback amex 8000

>/ nfcu platinum 15k, BABY NEEDS NEW SHOES !!!!!
closed-- reflex, applied bank, first digital, mission lane, ikea, fingerhut, big lots, valero gasoline, ollo, more to come
Rebuilding since September 2020
who i burned - chase, cap 1, TD bank, Sync, were the biggies
Income 40k
Total utilization around 20 pct depending on my current usage/needs
Ficos in the 680 - 690 range, the 9's slightly higher than the 8's
My vantage scores 708 - 711
TCL - about 110k
Retired since 2017
Message 2 of 12
Rayw23
Valued Member

@SUPERSQUID wrote:

@Rayw23 wrote:

I believe we were both approved for the PCR at the same time. I havent received my card yet either. I also have a card number and it shows as one of my accounts at penfed.

Penfed says the card shows up in 5-7 business days but remember its holiday mail season so all mail is slow at this time.

besides, its like fun checking the mail everyday for the card, its like opening a christmas present.

Yea one I actually wanted to use for myself. At this rate my double line Merrick will hit first . That's the 27th and goes from 1k to 2k

Message 3 of 12
SUPERSQUID
Valued Contributor

I just checked todays mail, NADA

I feel like the old heintz ketchup commercial with the carly simon song,

Anticipation

Anticipation, 

Its making me wait

Its keeping me waaaiting

{ BK7 DC 12/2019 } target 1600/ kohls Visa 7000/ discover IT cb 6500 / 2nd discover IT cb 6000/mercury 4100 / firestone 2800 /legacy 3000 /first savings bank cc 3000/ cap1 QS 5000/ cap 1 savor one 3100 /Bread rewards Amex 4k, Penfed PCR signature visa 10k/ penfed gold 7.5k NFCU >signature visa cash rewards 21700/bread cashback amex 8000

closed-- reflex, applied bank, first digital, mission lane, ikea, fingerhut, big lots, valero gasoline, ollo, more to come
Income 40k
TCL - about 110k
Retired since 2017
Message 4 of 12
Rayw23
Valued Member

@SUPERSQUID wrote:

I just checked todays mail, NADA

I feel like the old heintz ketchup commercial with the carly simon song,

Anticipation

Anticipation, 

Its making me wait

Its keeping me waaaiting

My issue is I've gotten mail two days in a row from them but no card 😢

Message 5 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

From my personal experience(s) ..It can take up to 14 days.

I had fraud on my Platinum card,.. and it pushed the 14 day mark to get the replacementSmiley Indifferent

Message 6 of 12
Raisondetre
Contributor

I received my card from PenFed a couple months back and it took about 14 days to get it. I was actually surprised it took that long.

Most Used
Amex Hilton Honors Aspire - $30K
Amex Hilton Honors Business - $10K
Amex Amazon Prime Business - $12.4K

Used sparingly or in sock drawer
X1 Visa - $27K
PenFed Gold Visa - $9K
NavyFed Cash Rewards - $5K
Care Credit - $20K
Walmart Mastercard - $2K
Tractor Supply card - $6K
Amazon Prime Synchrony Card - $10K
Home Depot card - $12K
PNC Points - $13K
FNBO Evergreen - $2.8k
Discover It Chrome - $2.8K
Discover it Cash Back - $1K
FNBO Visa Signature - $1K
Commence Bank Special Connections - $2K
WF Reflect - $4K

Fico scores September 2023
Equifax - 786
Experian - 770
Transunion - 776
Had scores in the 500s 5 years ago
Message 7 of 12
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

My Visa Gold card arrived exactly 1 week after approval.

The issue is that their website is bit wonky -  keeps saying card is conditional.

Activation was messed up - web and mobile app activation did not work. Had to call into a human.

Finally approved a day later.

Message 8 of 12
SUPERSQUID
Valued Contributor

@4sallypat wrote:

My Visa Gold card arrived exactly 1 week after approval.

The issue is that their website is bit wonky -  keeps saying card is conditional.

Activation was messed up - web and mobile app activation did not work. Had to call into a human.

Finally approved a day later.

Yes, their card application process is definitely unique.

in my case i was approved on a friday night, then saturday they emailed me with a link to their portal to digitally sign an agreement, then sunday they sent me a link to their portal again to read and verify i read the page that contained my score and the reasons they approved me. thats 3 days of approval protocol and if you skipped one step they wouldnt ok the account.

EDIT - PS - When i applied instead of approval or denial i got a page saying HTTP 400. then i got an email that i was approved and the sl and interest rate

Income 40k
TCL - about 110k
Retired since 2017
Message 9 of 12
BessTruman
Regular Contributor

@SUPERSQUID wrote:

@Rayw23 wrote:

I just got a new Pen Fed Visa Signature.  It took about 10days.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.