Did you mean: 

Politics, Religion and Sex?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Politics, Religion and Sex?

@MidnightVoice wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
MV, are you trying to set a new record for amount of time it takes to get a thread locked on a brand new board? Smiley Very Happy

forum, not board Smiley Very Happy

What's the name of this board again?  Oh, that's right...it's the SmorgasForum! Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 23
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@MidnightVoice wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
MV, are you trying to set a new record for amount of time it takes to get a thread locked on a brand new board? Smiley Very Happy

forum, not board Smiley Very Happy

What's the name of this board again?  Oh, that's right...it's the SmorgasForum! Smiley Very Happy

Or did you mean the Some more gas (maybe please) board. JK!!Smiley Happy Now I'm going to get banned! LOL! My mind is now thinking like MV's!
Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused wrote:

Or did you mean the Some more gas (maybe please) board. JK!!Smiley Happy Now I'm going to get banned! LOL! My mind is now thinking like MV's!

Ha!  Now that's good!

I pulled up to a full-service station a few days ago and told the attendant I'd like to put a down payment on a tank of gas, please.

He just stared at me, which to me means he either 1) didn't get it, or 2) hears that stuff all day and was about to knock my block off! Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 23
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I have a scatological mind from working in healthcare too many years; the gas I was referring to is gratuitous! JKSmiley Tongue Hauling, help me...I think I'm falling!
Message 14 of 23
islandchild82
Frequent Contributor

Good for you, Peas!

My little sister has one, and every once in awhile my Mom and I take over for a couple days. It really is addicting!
Message 15 of 23
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@fused wrote:
I have a scatological mind from working in healthcare too many years; the gas I was referring to is gratuitous! JKSmiley Tongue Hauling, help me...I think I'm falling!

If they didn't throw me out over the Foley thing, I think you're safe! Smiley Tongue
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 16 of 23
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

ivyalmighty wrote:
Discussing either one of the first two with your spouse results in automatic denial of the third....
**trying to get that in before this thread gets locked**

SNORT!

Okay, I was very fico-irresponsible and bought a Wii tonight.  It was as if the sun was shining at the exact angle and I was drawn to it.  I made a joke to the cashier about the 36 y/o buying herself a Wii, to which he replied, "Hey, my grandparents use mine when they come over."

Gee thanks Kid.

I play guitar hero on my playstation2! And I'm way older than you peas! LOL! Rock ON!
Message 17 of 23
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

cheddar wrote:

Hey - I can't help it if the staff here can't spell properly  Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by MidnightVoice on 04-30-2008 06:51 AM
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 18 of 23
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

I BOUGHT A Wii,A FEW WEEKS AGO.SO HUBBY AND I COULD SAVE MONEY AND GAS,STAYING AT HOME.BUT OUR 28YR SON BORROWED IT THE NEXT DAY,AND HAVENT SEEN IT SINCE.Smiley Sad
FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 19 of 23
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Raine wrote:

WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

SNORT!

Okay, I was very fico-irresponsible and bought a Wii tonight. It was as if the sun was shining at the exact angle and I was drawn to it. I made a joke to the cashier about the 36 y/o buying herself a Wii, to which he replied, "Hey, my grandparents use mine when they come over."
Gee thanks Kid.

There's nothing wrong with buying a Wii... unless you don't buy Mario Kart. Smiley Happy

Umm...  How about Paper Mario?  I'll ask my students about 'Kart!  Smiley Happy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.