Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile tweaks

tag
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

Re: Profile tweaks

Nevermind, I just went ahead and uploaded through photobucket instead. Never found the image link on myFICO.

Message 11 of 153
p-
Valued Contributor

@SuperKirby wrote:

I don't see an option to upload pictures as well. Did they remove this feature?

Click your name; it will bring you to a profile page that says "About _________".  Scroll all the way to the bottom and look to the right, there is a box labeled "Images for _____".    At the bottom is a link that says "View Images for _____".  Click it.

It will take you to a page with a blue button marked "Add Images".

Message 12 of 153
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@p- wrote:

Click your name; it will bring you to a profile page that says "About _________".  Scroll all the way to the bottom and look to the right, there is a box labeled "Images for _____".    At the bottom is a link that says "View Images for _____".  Click it.

Man, I still don't see it, is it because i'm a new member? Is it near the very bottom where it says "sitemap'? Or where is says "Browser used for last visit"? I even tried "Control F" for images and nothing pops up. So weird... thanks though. I guess i'll stick with photobucket...

Message 13 of 153
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Don't feel bad...its not on my profile either..never has been.

*8/10/13
Message 14 of 153
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@dodfire wrote:

Maybe it's only for paid members?

Message 15 of 153
qd
Regular Contributor

@SuperKirby wrote:

@dodfire wrote:

Maybe it's only for paid members?

Not on mine either.  Is there such a thing as a paid member for these forums?  I thought maybe it was a browser issue as I recently upgraded to IE10 and found lots of sites having issues with IE10.

Message 16 of 153
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

The forums are free, but myfico.com is primarily a paid membership site for those who check their scores. Maybe it is a browser issue, i'll check it out...

Message 17 of 153
qd
Regular Contributor

@SuperKirby wrote:

The forums are free, but myfico.com is primarily a paid membership site for those who check their scores. Maybe it is a browser issue, i'll check it out...

Got it.  I pay for SW and also don't get the images thing, but photobucket is easy to use so it's not a big deal.  It would have saved me about five minutes though last week.

Message 18 of 153
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@qd wrote:

Got it.  I pay for SW and also don't get the images thing, but photobucket is easy to use so it's not a big deal.  It would have saved me about five minutes though last week.

Haha, exactly same story here.

Message 19 of 153
p-
Valued Contributor

@SuperKirby wrote:

@p- wrote:

Man, I still don't see it, is it because i'm a new member? Is it near the very bottom where it says "sitemap'? Or where is says "Browser used for last visit"? I even tried "Control F" for images and nothing pops up. So weird... thanks though. I guess i'll stick with photobucket...

It's probably a member ranking thing.  I don't think I had images when I first started.  Once you post some stuff, it will increase your member rank and come up.

Message 20 of 153
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.