@AllZero wrote:
You're almost there. That's were all my quality post counts come from. 😄

Quality?  maxwell smart MyFICO Avater.gif

I got my macros locked down. 😉

Message 15 of 21
Trudy
Valued Contributor

Re: Ranking swag

Just an FYI - From the link provided with ThomasThumbs numbers, other than # of Posts which I'm in line with based on my Established Contributor ranking (only 43 original posts), I've exceeded # of minutes on line and sign ins to be ranked as a Senior Contributor.

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 16 of 21
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

I just noticed that i have to level up one more to get the use of the @member feature.

Any mods that can whisper in my ear how to get to the next level?Smiley Tongue

7 years in, i kind of figured i might deserve the @feature so I can holler at the homies!Smiley Tongue

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Community-Ranks/m-p/4650002/highlight/true#M56651

reference message #46. 

Thank you for sharing!

You're very welcome! Too bad the thread got moved (to the appropriate place) and I can't kudo a bunch of these posts. You guys seriously make me LOL! The only reason I knew where this was is that I looked for it for a while the other week to see how much longer until I could get rid of my stupid cheesburger icon and put up my own haha! 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 17 of 21
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

I just noticed that i have to level up one more to get the use of the @member feature.

7 years in, i kind of figured i might deserve the @feature so I can holler at the homies!Smiley Tongue

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Community-Ranks/m-p/4650002/highlight/true#M56651

reference message #46. 

Thank you for sharing!

You're very welcome! Too bad the thread got moved (to the appropriate place) and I can't kudo a bunch of these posts. You guys seriously make me LOL! The only reason I knew where this was is that I looked for it for a while the other week to see how much longer until I could get rid of my stupid cheesburger icon and put up my own haha! 

If you message one of the mods they're usually very accommodating on changing user icons if you haven't reach the appropriate rank yet

Message 18 of 21
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

reference message #46. 

Thank you for sharing!

Message 19 of 21
Azuieldrago
Frequent Contributor

Looks like I am going to have to sign in, find a post, comment, look for a new post. Sign out, Back in back in and repeat. I am at 131 sign ins but at over 6k minutes online. Thats an average of about 48 min per sign in. Sounds about right though. Once before work, once after work. Got enough minutes for think two more ranks. Close to the next rank for posts. sign ins, yeah. I may just pay my kid to do that. Baby girl, here is your new job. I will be back in an hour. If you behave, i will get you smoothie. Nice thing about a teenager. Food is just as good as money. HEHE.

30 day post DC
60 days post DC
94 days post DC

INQUIRES

Store Cards
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.