Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rankings are now fixed!! YIPPEE!!

tag
KaLin
Administrator Emeritus

Rankings are now fixed!! YIPPEE!!

Hey everyone!!

I just got word that Support was able to reset everyone's metrics to the correct values, so everyone's rank should now be correct.

If you find that yours is still not correct, please post in this thread so we can keep the support ticket open to make sure everything is taken care of.  If your rank is correct, please DON'T POST.  ONLY THOSE WHO ARE STILL "DOWNGRADED" NEED TO POST, as I will be subscribed to the thread in order to furnish userrnames to support, as needed.

Thanks to everyone for your patience and understanding while we were working on getting this issue solved.  Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rankings are now fixed!! YIPPEE!!

My ranking is back to the way it is to be, but my post count is down still. I don't know if this is something that was part of the ticket issue, but I'm short like 500+ posts. I was getting really close to Senior Contributor I hope! Thanks
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know what my original ranking was so I couldn't tell you if it was "fixed" or not.  But, as the poster above wrote, I do know that my post count wasn't "fixed" as it's probably 400-500 less than it should be.  I don't care persay, but know a lot of people do and I just wanted to make note of this.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am missing more thank 2K post, so you are not alone.

Message 4 of 6
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

I was unable to add a Bronze Spade to my signature. Not sure if that's any way related as it was a problem once before. Just a heads up.
Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is old, but after reading other posts regarding rankings -minutes, posts, logins...I don't think mine is correct?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.