Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rankings?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rankings?

I found a thread demonstrating the various ranking titles, however, no information was clearly associated with this thread to tell someone how they achieve higher rankings.  Is it driven by time, post, time/post, other?  Thank you.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rankings?

@Anonymous wrote:

I found a thread demonstrating the various ranking titles, however, no information was clearly associated with this thread to tell someone how they achieve higher rankings.  Is it driven by time, post, time/post, other?  Thank you.

Yes it is driven by all those and more like number of messages read, number of logins and other criteria..  There is no definitve thread that details it completely because it is an algorithm in the Lithium software.  Just keep posting, etc and your ranking will rise quickly.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL Seems fitting coming from myFICO, King of the Mysterious Algorithms.  Thank you for shedding light on that Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea, I was looking how to rank up too lol

Message 4 of 6
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Keep in mind that posts here in the Smorgasboard don't "count" towards earning a higher rank.  Smiley Wink

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/SmorgasBoard-Posts-No-Longer-Included-in-Post-Counts/m-p/1107138#M26491

Message 5 of 6
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Keep in mind that posts here in the Smorgasboard don't "count" towards earning a higher rank.  Smiley Wink

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/SmorgasBoard-Posts-No-Longer-Included-in-Post-Counts/m-p/1107138#M26491

This is a super old post, but the irony was hilarious!!!

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.