Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right To PrIvacy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right To PrIvacy

I want to draw attention to one relevant/non relevant fact.

First I want to explain who I am! I am just a person angered! But calmly doing my best to insure it does not happen to anyone else. I currently am focused on other company of interest but don’t want to leave out capital one from the party.

I mainly just want to point out a hidden flaw that is in there billing as a convenience! But with the correct ripple affecting events. It can and is unconstitutional.

I am actually going around writing forums on any and all companies involved thus far. One being a major wireless carriers AT&T . But yet I can and will not forget the involvement and hard fact of events. That have also lead me here.

So this I want to break up what I have and leave to wonder and curiosity. Neither the less I will get to my full story. But I have to earn and keep the attention of others. So that I will do by first asking a question.

What is one constitutional right a Credit Card Company should with hold no matter the cause and affect?

Please again I will get to the point but I want to break it down just keep an eye out and I’m sure at points I’ll keep you at the edge of your seats because we all for the most part use what I want to expose!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right to Privacy

To add to my last question I want to ask capital one this to grab attention a little further!

—what are capital one commitment or privacy acts set it to place to protect a consumers personal information?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.