Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Carlton New policy.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ritz Carlton New policy.

@Saleen099 wrote:

Let me add a little bit more information that I found out over the weekend when I stayed at the Ritz Carlton Lake Oconee.  I was speaking with the supervisor in the club lounge and he informed me that they have a new policy  in place or will be implemented in a future date but what it is if you have more than four in your party each person after that will be charge $75 a day to access the club lounge. 

Actually makes sense to me.  I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in there and the food and beverages has to cost them a pretty penny.  I know there are people that camp out there all day and I could see a large group doing that to be problematic.  The level of service that I have experienced there was beyond excellent.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all the helpful information.
Message 12 of 13
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Saleen099 wrote:

Let me add a little bit more information that I found out over the weekend when I stayed at the Ritz Carlton Lake Oconee.  I was speaking with the supervisor in the club lounge and he informed me that they have a new policy  in place or will be implemented in a future date but what it is if you have more than four in your party each person after that will be charge $75 a day to access the club lounge. 

Actually makes sense to me.  I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in there and the food and beverages has to cost them a pretty penny.  I know there are people that camp out there all day and I could see a large group doing that to be problematic.  The level of service that I have experienced there was beyond excellent.

It makes  absolutely sense based on my experience when I went to this particular property I don't know if they had a wedding going on or a family reunion but  now that I look back every time I was going in and out of there to get adult beverages I noticed some people that would camp outside the door  waiting on somebody to either  enter or exit the lounge so they could gain access to it.  The level of service is one of the main reasons that I exclusively stay at only Ritz Carlton properties.  

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.