Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz-Carlton Vienna - 2 Nights Rewards Claimed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ritz-Carlton Vienna - 2 Nights Rewards Claimed

Hello everyone !!!! Just wanted to share to those who may looking to claim the 2 nights sign up rewards with Ritz Carlton Rewards Credit Card. I used mine in Vienna. Want to share some pics. It's first-class treatment.

1, Emailed them the night before on my way to Vienna from Switzerland via train and gave them my itinerary, what I wanted to see, any recommendations from them on what do to, places to eat, etc.

2. I ran out of Euros and cabs don't take credit cards. As soon as I arrived, hotel bell man (can't remember what they're called) said don't worry, they'll pay for and it will just be added to the room.

3. Room upgraded automatically to higher level.

4, I asked it they received the email I sent and the registrations response was, "Yes, as soon as I checked you in, the Concierge is waiting on you to discuss your trip and your plans during your stay".  WOW. I was floored. And yes, when I sat down, he had everything lait out, tickets, maps, what to do, etc.

5. High speed internet is free to Gold Elite members (Gold Elite status comes with Ritz Carlton Rewards Credit Card by Chase and will status match SPG Gold Preffered Satus by SPG Credit Card from American Express). Carry either one and you will have Gold Elite Status as Ritz-Carlton and Gold Preferred status with SPG Hotels.

6. Room is exquisite. Pics to follow.

7. For 8 Euros/day, you can rent a mobile hotspot from them for internet access.

8. Club Level certificate will give you Free Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, 2 complimentary clothing item for pressing, complimentary wireless internet, personalized and complimentary assistance with all Business Center services, International Daily newspaper, Open bar with a choice of liquors to create your own long drink and free flow champange.

9. The exclusive Club Lounge is accessible from 7am until 10 pm daily.

10. Hope this helps anyone who might be looking where to claim their rewards nights.

** I also claimed the 2 nights from Hyatt Card by Chase at Park Hyatt Vendome in Paris. Sorry, I forgot to take pics. Service is excellent as well but so far, we just got here at Ritz-Carlton Vienna and service is impeccable.

TtoteseQS+CrKjeEDHAoxA_thumb_2a69.jpg

lgF9x2boTma%ks1e8Zvudw_thumb_2a73.jpg

5iQCLUb3T4G4PfYQx7joWw_thumb_2a6f.jpg

bdlS02qfR4SO%d98RIWtrw_thumb_2a60.jpg

JVe7tBqnTgGuBGko9gXQcQ_thumb_2a6e.jpg

kd3Vylr+QSOtrBUksqdI9A_thumb_2a46.jpg

m%fp5HQWSC+jlWAFlTXWtQ_thumb_2a63.jpg

M13WWOffROerv5QVGVo9uw_thumb_2a51.jpg

9sFnz872SpmU4rThRKgQMg_thumb_2a5e.jpg

6Z7kqxXbRGWnQvXp0gk+AQ_thumb_2a4a.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2baa.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2bc4.jpg

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Ritz-Carlton Vienna - 2 Nights Rewards Claimed

Wow... they certainly live up to the hype!

Thanks so much for sharing!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

Wow... they certainly live up to the hype!

Thanks so much for sharing!  Smiley Very Happy

I know, UncleB. It's beyond what I expected. Park Hyatt Vendome service is exceptional as well. They will go above and beyond their valued members and more if you have Elite status with them. The annual fee is paid for with service and first class treatment.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds very good! I would add that the 3 night link is still working. I received my certificates last month after completing the required spend.
Message 4 of 7
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

NICE.  This is one of my favorite properties to visit.  

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Sounds very good! I would add that the 3 night link is still working. I received my certificates last month after completing the required spend.

That's good. They had just increased the bonus nights from 2 to 3 when I got mine. Unfortunately, I applied for the 2 nights and called to inquire if they will match since I had just gotten my card, but it was a no go. Oh well.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Saleen099 wrote:

NICE.  This is one of my favorite properties to visit.  

Yes. Not only was the property very nice and close to everything (it's practically beside the Strauss Monument where they have concerts and a really nice park and walking distance to the Opera House), the customer service was just exceptional. They really do go out of their way to make sure their guests are satisfied and have a worry-free stay. I'm sure that's expected in a Ritz-Carlton property anywhere in the world.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.