Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sam's Club Mastercard gets a makeover!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Sam's Club Mastercard gets a makeover!

Logged into my account and saw my green MC changed to a different look! I think it looks much better! 

Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 10.13.31 AM.png

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Sam's Club Mastercard gets a makeover!

Much better - the old green card was pretty ugly IMO, unfortunately, I have to wait until 9/20 to get the new version Smiley Frustrated

Message 2 of 16
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@pipeguy wrote:

Much better - the old green card was pretty ugly IMO, unfortunately I have to wait until 9/20 to get the new version Smiley Frustrated

Maybe not if  it gets "damaged" somehow? Smiley Wink lol

Message 3 of 16
601flyguy
Established Contributor

I had to do that with BoA when they updated designs.
2019 Spend Summary
$944,008 Amex BRG
$91,953 Amex SC
$58,351 Discover It
$50,046 BofA CR
$36,146 Amex PRG
$6,774 Cap1 QS
$963 Amex CM

$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 4 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I noticed this today too Pizza.ive been mulling getting this to replace my Ssms and Wally store cards. Lol everytime I'm in Sam's I want to use my Store card but with no rewards it's hard to justify using my store card.
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pipeguy wrote:

Much better - the old green card was pretty ugly IMO, unfortunately, I have to wait until 9/20 to get the new version Smiley Frustrated

Darn I left my card in my shirt pocket and it was washed and dryed. Hmm ... needs to be replaced Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 16
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pipeguy wrote:

Darn I left my card in my shirt pocket and it was washed and dryed. Hmm ... needs to be replaced Smiley Wink

I know what you mean D..(sighs), went to get gas today, and the chip reader ruined my card. Well, better call in and get a replacement now. Dang it! Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is a good looking card!
Message 8 of 16
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Be careful with asking Synchrony to replace a damaged card.

Every time I have done that, Synchrony has closed the old account and opened up an entirely new one.

AAOA & 5/24 sticklers might be burned

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried this very thing with my Sportsman's Guide Visa.  The new ones are so purdy.  They replaced my card with a new, old verson.

Recently my Blispay card was giving me many issues due to its chip.  The plastic film was peeling off the card also.  Got a replacement in no time.

My Sam's Club MC has my picture on the back.  Wonder if that might be a problem to reproduce.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.