Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skin Tags...kind of gross

tag
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: Skin Tags...kind of gross

I have a dr. appt tomorrow morning...hopefully his machine is geared up and ready to rumble!!

You absolutely can get rid of these with bloodroot salve, but I thought I knew a better way; wrong Wrong WRONG!

A skin *tag* mainly happens to women (I sooo appreciate this) when they're um....getting older, so you gentlemen may not be familiar with them. 

I SHOULD have tried this when I was *liquored up*, but I probably would have sliced off my ear by mistake.
Message 11 of 45
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Goodness wildcat. That description just made my fanny pucker. LOL.

Dang it byrdman...you gotta warn me before you write stuff like that!!!Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I offered to give dh a vasectomy myself to save money but he just didn't think a piece of ice was gonna be enough !!!!! Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 45
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

No, an ice cube and a rusty pair of scissors don't cut it.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 45
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

You're all CRAZY! LOL!Smiley Very Happy
Message 15 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

*slaps herself hard for asking for information*
Message 16 of 45
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Did you know that in the modern age of low insurance coverages, guyss have to do their own shave before a vasectomy? I used to be able to prove this, because I took a picture of DH (this was a month after the third kid, and I had said enough already, and he could live on the couch until this was resolved), but he found the snapshot, and I haven't seen it since. Smiley Sad

It looked super-complicated to do! Smiley Surprised Much worse than shaving around the ankles.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 17 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Did you know that in the modern age of low insurance coverages, guyss have to do their own shave before a vasectomy? I used to be able to prove this, because I took a picture of DH (this was a month after the third kid, and I had said enough already, and he could live on the couch until this was resolved), but he found the snapshot, and I haven't seen it since. Smiley Sad

It looked super-complicated to do! Smiley Surprised Much worse than shaving around the ankles.

Gives new meaning to razor burn doesn't it??? Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

What about waxing? Smiley Surprised
Message 19 of 45
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Loreena Bobbit
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 20 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.