Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Updates this Month?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Slow Updates this Month?

Anyone else noticing slower updates this month, i have accounts that typically udate between the 31st and 3rd that have not updated so far yet? really waiting on updated balances so just curious. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Re: Slow Updates this Month?

I feel like it has been spacing out longer for me as well there was a good long time last month it was spaced out unlike before and I thought it was just me lol

Message 2 of 6
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

YEP....noticed that too.  I still have 1 account on my EX that hasn't updated since June 30 and yep, a July statement cut.  Odd...

Message 3 of 6
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

This is working for me as I suddenly have a larger balance than usual on one of my cards and it reported at about $600 less than it could have. Had a planned car maintenance and unplanned plumbing maintenance happening at the same time.

If it slows down score fluctuations, I am not opposed to this new normal! 

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 4 of 6
Trudy
Valued Contributor

Unfortunately there have been many posts since March regarding late and missed updates.  Can only think it has something to do with COVID because my updates were like clockwork prior.  I had an account not updated since March until July and it only updated through May.  This last reporting cycle everything was pretty much timely.  Will see how August month end works out as all of my accounts update between the 23rd and 5th, with MTG updating on the 9th.  

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 5 of 6
Rogue46
Established Contributor

My EQ hasn't updated in 3 months now. I paid off 3 cards and anxiously awaiting a score bump...

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.