Message 521 of 547
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: SmorgasBoard Coffee and ?

@Adkins wrote:

Valentine's Day was a couple of DVD box sets I've wanted. 💜

They still make those.

I thought everything was a digital download these days

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 522 of 547
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Just 3 days til the end of the month. Short month. Dont forget your USBank payments if so inclined.

Also. three weeks til March Madness.  Time to start scouting out your bracket picks

And most important

The Cowboys are still eliminated

>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 523 of 547
Slabenstein
Valued Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Valentine's Day was a couple of DVD box sets I've wanted. 💜

They still make those.

I thought everything was a digital download these days

DVD sales are a pale shadow of what they once were, but collectors and millenials still buy them.  I'm not the first, but I am the second and I bought and watched a Coen brothers blu ray last week.

Message 524 of 547
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

It doesn't seem to matter how many times I see you say this @Meanmchine I chuckle, every... single... time. 

But seriously, I wish them nothing but success.... at keeping the current streak alive! Smiley Very Happy

Message 525 of 547
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@JoeRockhead wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

It doesn't seem to matter how many times I see you say this @Meanmchine I chuckle, every... single... time. 

But seriously, I wish them nothing but success.... at keeping the current streak alive! Smiley Very Happy

< using my best Southern Baptist voice >

Can I get an AMEN BROTHER

Message 526 of 547
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

So not much new credit wise even though I have been gone for a while.   I think just one CLI and a car loan.   The car loan is brand new, the hard inquires had very little effect on my score and I'm still waiting for the new account to hit.   

In life a lot has happened DD graduated from college in December.   For her student teaching she got into the Aspiring Teachers program where they pay her for here student teaching with her committing to work for the district for an additional semester.   The salary is low for the full year, but considering she normally wouldn't have gotten paid for the student teaching it is ok.  Also for an additional committment of 3 yrs they are giving her a houseing stipend for the school year.  

DS matched with his high school girlfriend on a dating app and got back together. and will be getting married in May 2025 and they have a 6 month old daughter now.   She already had a 4 yr old girl.   So I got two grandaughters for the price of one. 

Now sure if DW had changed jobs or not the last time I was here.   She now works for the local homeless shelter as the admin assistant to the CEO.  She really likes working for a place that wants to help people instead of just trying to make money for her employer.

For me I did transfer locations to get away from my idiot boss.  Then he got fired.  I am just waiting for an open position there to transfer back. 

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 527 of 547
TrapLine
Established Member

@Meanmchine wrote:

@JoeRockhead wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

Give you a swat on the back Smiley Happy

Message 528 of 547
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

@JoeRockhead wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

Amen!

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 529 of 547
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Im upgrading from Win10 to Win11 on my laptop ( my main puter)  Im hoping it will improve speed as Im runnng out of options.  Might have to buy a new computer but this one is only 3 years old.

Update is at 99% complete.  Microsoft says you have 10 days to reverse and return to Win10.  After that, you're stuck

While the Jets are also eliminated, we have better draft picks coming up then the Cowboys !!

Message 530 of 547
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.