Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: So, lady ...

@Remedios wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

He puts gravy on his tacos. I'm not feeding him, and when I feed him, I forget to take him out of his high chair 

nono the idea is whomever takes him gets 3 months of Popeye's dinners on your dime 

That's blackmail! 

If it gets the desired results, who cares?  Smiley LOL

Umm, people who want chicken sandwich?  

What if there is no sandwich and they bring him back to me?

Leave him at the Walmart in Yakima.  Or drop him off in the woods. 

(is that almost the same thing?)

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 31 of 39
Remedios
Credit Mentor

There are no woods there, just trucks and Walmarts.

I'll be going back there in March ☹
Message 32 of 39
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

How long has it been since you checked your report @GApeachy  Smiley LOL

Dont kill me, I have dogs to feed

A couple of kids too, but they can feed themselves 

Update to @Remedios  It's nice forgetting about those cb's. I cancelled everything, and don't even care what my scores do for now.  They can explode for all I care, it's just a nice feeling knowing I did things right, they can take care of themselves. No more micromanaging, yay!  

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 33 of 39
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

How long has it been since you checked your report @GApeachy  Smiley LOL

Dont kill me, I have dogs to feed

A couple of kids too, but they can feed themselves 

Update to @Remedios  It's nice forgetting about those cb's. I cancelled everything, and don't even care what my scores do for now.  They can explode for all I care, it's just a nice feeling knowing I did things right, they can take care of themselves. No more micromanaging, yay!  

Good for you. Monitor your reports but sweating every point really becomes life consuming. 

Seriously, you'll be happier (after withdrawals are over) 

Message 34 of 39
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Remedios 

I have a question, think I've seen this here before.  Can a tl fall off that's only 9 months old and closed for only 2 months? 

I closed my HSN in July (opended last Dec) after I found out it was moving to Synch.  I didn't need it so I axed it.

Now I haven't cheated on watching my reports, only just begun, but I got an email from wallethub a few mintues ago stating that my HSN acct. "fell" off my report.  So I looked.  I also looked at my TU to see if it was a quirk.  It IS gone, another one bites the dust.  This is my acct., "closed at consumer's request", not an AU.  Hell, if I could lose weight like this, I'd have it made.

Message 35 of 39
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Remedios 

I have a question, think I've seen this here before.  Can a tl fall off that's only 9 months old and closed for only 2 months? 

I closed my HSN in July (opended last Dec) after I found out it was moving to Synch.  I didn't need it so I axed it.

Now I haven't cheated on watching my reports, only just begun, but I got an email from wallethub a few mintues ago stating that my HSN acct. "fell" off my report.  So I looked.  I also looked at my TU to see if it was a quirk.  It IS gone, another one bites the dust.  This is my acct., "closed at consumer's request", not an AU.  Hell, if I could lose weight like this, I'd have it made.

Yes, it can. It can fall off at any time. 

"Good TLs" can stay up to 10 years, but that's CRA internal policy. There is nothing preventing them from removing it at any point in time if closed. 

I've had a car loan that was opened for 6 months, and was removed after 4 years. Granted not as fast as yours, but it happens. 

Message 36 of 39
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Okay, that's cool.  Thanks!

Message 37 of 39
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I forgot to add, a lot of time when TL is removed early, it's per lender's request/instructions

As long as they are reporting, they have to maintain accurate report and in your case, it may not have been worth it because it was open for a very short period of time. 

Message 38 of 39
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Be nice if the others fell off too, looking a little schizoid here...meaning I opened and then closed ones I realized I shouldn't have app'd for to begin with.   I'm gardening now.

Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.